Usernames

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starleana, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Starleana

Starleana Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +854
    I have always wanted to know what everyone's username means, and I doubt I'm the only person who wonders that. Post below what your username means or what it came from.

Mine is from grade 3. I needed to come up with a pirate name for my school. (long story) so I asked my friend and sister and we came up with, you guessed it, Starleana. In grade 4 I LOVED forest elves. I made a character and named her Starleana. I loved her for years and I still do. She is super cool. In grade... 5... or was it grade 6... any way, I got my own minecraft account. I could only think of Starleana as a good name, so I used it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Nelsin

Nelsin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +175
    My name is my name :p

3. JokerBoss99

JokerBoss99 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +529
    I wuz watching batman and the boss hit me while there was a scene of batman on and I kept seeing "99" everywhere

Seems legit.... Right?

But I dunno I had a random generator do it and it said "Joker99" so I added "JokerBoss99"

4. Starleana

Starleana Builder

Ratings:
    +854
    *rates funny*

5. MrBubblez98

MrBubblez98 Builder

Ratings:
    +131
    From a TV show... I liked the character Bubbles, so I decided to use that name somehow... Seems like people like it :D

6. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Well, I thought about what described me, So I came up with "Weird". And since minecraft is about building, "Builder" came to mind.

Plus, I don't really like super long names and random strings of numbers... No offence to anyone :d

7. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    wat tv show?

btw mines just my initials (T.H) then i just added COOL at the end to lol. i made this in 3rd grade and it just stuck

8. VaultDweller1O1

VaultDweller1O1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    VaultDweller1O1, the 101 got stolen so i chose 1O1, anyways the name comes from Fallout the best game in the world :D.... besides Minecraft

9. michigan42

michigan42 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    my name is for the University of Michigan! GO BLUE!!

10. SparklyPotato2

SparklyPotato2 Builder

Ratings:
    +287
    Mine is also a weird story:p I remember I was in the car, fooling around with my sisters as usual... and my little sister had just gotten a youtube account. We somehow got talking about "good youtube usernames" and I said, "omg sparklypotato would make me famous!". LOL! We made jokes about sparklypotato and how I would have a whole youtube channel on it:p obviously I won't get a youtube channel but when I gave my sister my Boomble123 account, I named mine SparklyPotato2.

11. lapkingkn

lapkingkn Builder

Ratings:
    +442
    well my friends name started with a Lap, and i like kings, and the k.n means kicks nuts
    Lap , king , k.n(Kicks nuts)

12. Epicmiti

Epicmiti Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +526
    WELL....This story might take a while.

I have always been a HUGE tomboy, etc, etc. Me and my cousin liked to say 'Epic' alot n' stuff...(Hybirs247) and my OTHER cousin liked to call me Miti cause my real name...ehhh relates to Miti (How you pronounce/actually write the word is Mai Tai).

SOOO...One day I was watching my cousin play his computer (I was only like...9 at the time), the game was really blocky. So I asked him what it was called and he said 'Minecraft. Haven't you heard about it? It was just made like..a few weeks ago.' (it was 2010 at the time) and I said 'Nope, never heard of it'

The next day (I had spent the night) he was playing it when I woke up and I said 'Do you have to pay for an account?' He said 'Yes, like $20'. So I called my parents that morning and asked if I could get Minecraft. They said they'd call me once they looked into it. They called me like two hours later they said I could get an account, and I told them that they had to make me and account over there, so I told them what I wanted for a password...but then I didn't know what to do for my Username. Hybirs was listening to the call on the other phone :rolleyes: , so he suggested EpicMaitai, so I told them that.

They had called back a few minutes later telling me that I couldn't do EpicMaiTai, no idea why. So I thought of another name. Epic...Epic...Miti! It had come to me :p.

THE END.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    My birth name is james, but everyone calls me jamie, including my parents(unless im in trouble) my last name is sinn, so JamieSinn = my name :p

14. Starleana

Starleana Builder

Ratings:
    +854
    Tomboys FTW! *high fives epic*

15. Epicmiti

Epicmiti Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +526
    *high fives*

16. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Moofin derives from Muffin (a friend started calling me Moofin); Muffin comes form LifelessEvilMuffin; comes from Evil Muffin; which came from being "evil" and loving muffins.

That is the short story. I don't want to type a lot or rack my memory. Let's just say that my persona online used to be an evil zombie muffin queen, who had walking and talking eggs with devil horns, forks, and exploded on contact. (I was young...leave me alone. >_>)

The K at the end of Moofin is for "Kai," or "Kaitlyn." My original online name was Kai because it is the first part of my real name, prevented gender prejudices (I did not voice chat back then), and it was short. However, I just tell people it stands for Kaitlyn, because almost no one calls me Kai now (mainly 2.5-3+ y/o friends).

17. JBuks

JBuks Tycoon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +507
    Well, my first name is jack, and that explains the j, and then I have a long Slovenian last name that no one can pronounce right, but it starts with buk, then everyone at my school and now about everywhere calls me buks or JBuks.

18. tomicalover

tomicalover Builder

Ratings:
    +44
    When I was younger, I had an obsession with these Japanese toy cars. Whenever I went to Japan, I would come home with bags full of them. It seemed like an obsession lol.
    [​IMG]

Today, I still think they're awesome. That is my name: tomica lover

19. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    Originally my name would've been "hamwitch", but that was taken. The next best thing I thought of was "BLTwitch". Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, witch. Commonly mistaken as "BL-Twitch". No, I do not twitch, and no, it is not "Twitch". :p I've literally had people on this server before be like "Hey I just realized your name could also be BLT-witch. Lol." and then I'm like: ".... It IS BLT-witch.. :p.." and they're just like "WOAH REALLY? OH.. Oh.. Sorry haha.". Lol.. So yeah. :)

P.S: I prefer to be called BLT, for future reference. :p

20. _TANSTAAFL

_TANSTAAFL EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,426

for awhile I just assumed your name was a twist on 'AtomicLover'