[User Complaint] @Zedoker

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Kerbeus__, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerbeus__

Kerbeus__ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    I have once again read that you guys assumed that @ahme008d and @Kerbeus__ is the same person well you are wrong. We are not the same person and this is not his alt acc or anything. I''am a d iff person but I know @ahme008d IRL please consult him and do not involve me in this matter cause I have nothing to do with it in the 1st place and I also dont have the ECD you are asking f or for I have only started playing in this server
    Evidence:
    I dont know how to upload pictures/vids teach me
    Additional Information:
    Since iam the a friend irl of @ahme008d I also know his reason for his disappearance . The reason why you have not heard a word from him cause he was banned in the server becauase of cheating

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    So not only IP matches, but the first thing you do upon joining with this account is send a player this:
    Code:
    Line 41032: [08:43:40] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 11274/INFO]: Kerbeus__ -> MasterKebu: this is ahme008d

?????????

Don't waste my time. The situation is already complicated enough with your alt accounting with xGirlyTomboy, something you'll have to explain/sort out in your appeal as well. I've no clue whether your accounts actually keep running into "security issues" or you're simply creating new alts to avoid paying off debts on your old accounts, but either way, scamming users isn't going to fly.

I'll expect you to be forthcoming about your account/activities on your appeal, at least if you want to be unbanned.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.