[User Complaint] @xboyfernz

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by SisuJaSalmiakki, Feb 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SisuJaSalmiakki

SisuJaSalmiakki Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
  2. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    I would like to point out that someone else was shooting the horse as I was doing the grown up thing and returning the horse (as I realised it was too far away from my town). I also brought 2 llamas (For free) for him to keep as compensation. I'M A ONE MAN MEGA MYTHHHHHHHHHH. Also this is the first time this has occurred "as per" is acting like I do this everyday lol.

Shouldn't really be having these types of problems in 2020 as there is interaction flags which you can easily get someone to add for you. Evidence I was even told I was banned from the town?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #2 xboyfernz, Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  3. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    But... are the lamas ok?

4. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    No clue I just left the other guy killing them could've got em.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  5. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Guess what? I happened to witness the entire interaction too!

And I'll say this is probably one of the more petty complaints I've seen in a while. And believe me: I'm not one who's inclined to be biased towards the person who the complaint is filed on. So, @xboyfernz visited your town with two llamas and a horse as a gift to you after you complained in global about losing your animals. You took the animals and he started leaving.... and then you told him you're filing a complaint on him for trespassing? What? It hasn't even been established that xboy was aware he was banned of the town before entering it to give you the animals... and, besides, he left right after anyways.

Don't waste staff time with silly stuff like this. Like, filing a complaint on someone for giving you a gift....???

Oh and @xboyfernz - even if this complaint is nonsense, it really goes without saying that this user clearly doesn't want much to do with you anymore, if anything. So stay away from them. Otherwise there'll be consequences. You now know that you aren't welcome in his towns, so abide by that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.