[User Complaint] @tommy_Jay628

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Jdawger, Dec 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,270
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Somehow destroying a dragon egg that was surrounded on all sides.

Reason I am posting this in complaints instead of grief reports is
    1.) He is not a member of the town and there is no way he can destroy blocks
    2.) Because he can't break blocks, I have a feeling features were abused to get to the egg, which feature abuse is more illegal than simple grief. It also requires at least GA+ (maybe just SA) to do investigation if features were illegally abused and I don't want it to be overlooked if I do a simple Grief Report.
    3.) I have no idea how he even got to the egg, and if it wasn't feature abuse, then I theorize that it was taking advantage of the split second a block breaks before it is replaced by the protected region. Pretty sure he right clicked it somehow and teleported it (if egg teleportation is still turned on on the main servers)
    Evidence:
    Logblock showing he broke the egg on Dec. 02
    [​IMG]

Coords of the area (this is in ECCMuseum on main)
    [​IMG]

And this is the only thing that comes up when I logblock the area: the hole that I broke so I can logblock the missing egg
    [​IMG]
    Additional Information:
    I already did /userban on this user. Although the egg is kind of expensive, I just want to figure out how he managed to get it as there was no holes in the exhibit and no logblock data for the surrounding area to indicate he broke in.

And again, posting this in complaints versus grief report as this is more than a simple grief seeing as how there is no way for anyone to get to the egg except if they had block breaking access (which he didn't) or abused a feature or exploit to teleport the egg away.

#1 Jdawger, Dec 26, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    User banned for 24 hours for minor grief. No feature abuse found, user doesn't even have the features you are referring to.

I found your egg nearby, and replaced it.
    You can prevent this from happening in the future by placing a sub-plot over the exhibit and using an interact-deny flag.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.