[User Complaint] @TheoJar

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by YseraTheDreamer, Apr 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YseraTheDreamer

YseraTheDreamer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Griefed a public animal grinder at Main Mining Spawn, proceeded to dig out the block from under me as if with the intent to kill me either A: by fall damage or B. Dropping me in Lava. THEN actually put me in a 1x1x2 hole full of water in an attempt to drown me when water didn't work he tried sand, when sand also failed... then lava was attempted, when the lava failed... he sat me on fire?
    ... All of this in a NON-PVP Zone. (I'm sure while I was idling there he tried other things, as I'm still standing there.)
    Evidence:
    attempted non-pvp killing happened @ x-440, y65, z-403 in Main's Mining world

Additional Information:
    I know the griefing of the grinder isn't an enforceable offence, it's simply rude... I wasn't going to post anything on till he legit attempted to kill me.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. YseraTheDreamer

YseraTheDreamer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    The majority of the complaint is for the attempted killing in a Non-PVP zone then the griefing, as stated I'd of not said a thing if he hadn't tried killing me 5 different ways...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #2 YseraTheDreamer, Apr 9, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  3. KILLA_NthaBlOcK

KILLA_NthaBlOcK Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    yo in the first pic i was mining i was doimng anything rong aand the other 1 was in wild i was greifing if i was in wild tryna mine and you jumped in so dont try bann me

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • List
  4. Olinova

Olinova Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +185
    facts

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  5. theman12143

theman12143 ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +167
    i think he was trying to help you get out of that hole, he is a kind and joyousness young chap, who would never try to harm someone.

6. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    I shall rewrite this so it is understandable: Yo, in the first picture I was mining. I did nothing wrong, and in the other 1, we were in the wild and I was just griefing. Im allowed to grief in the wild. I was just trying to mine and you jumped into the hole to try to set me up and get me banned.

#6 BobbyBlack, Apr 9, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  7. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Can we keep all irrelevant comments off this complaint please

8. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Good afternoon, my name is Drewbo from Bo Law Firm. I am here on behalf of @theojar to defend his accusations as stated above.

Why don't we break down the actual complaint against theojar, from Ysera.
    "Griefed a public animal grinder at Main Mining Spawn, proceeded to dig out the block from under me as if with the intent to kill me either A: by fall damage or B. Dropping me in Lava. THEN actually put me in a 1x1x2 hole full of water in an attempt to drown me when water didn't work he tried sand, when sand also failed... then lava was attempted, when the lava failed... he sat me on fire?
    ... All of this in a NON-PVP Zone. (I'm sure while I was idling there he tried other things, as I'm still standing there.)"

Now, first off, "Griefed a public animal grinder at Main Mining Spawn". That segment is totally irrelevant to this complaint. Breaking animal grinders, or anything in the mining world is fair game, there is no "complaint" here as my client did nothing against the EcoCityCraft network's rules.

The second piece of this complaint against theojar, is "proceeded to dig out the block from under me as if with the intent to kill me either A: by fall damage or B. Dropping me in Lava" Now in the screenshots you posted, specifically screeenshot #2, I see theojar breaking a block under you. But I propose the question, who are you to assume what his actions are? It could of been a simple accident, or possibly he was trying to dig down for himself but you were in the way. You saying "with the intent to kill me" is absolutely absurd. My client would never do such a thing as he has no previous complaints of this nature in his past and is a respectable user of the EcoCityCraft network. I might also include that you said "A: by fall damage or B. Dropping me in Lava". Simply breaking one simple block under you does not warrant you to make the assumption that he was trying to "kill you". It could of been a simple accident and I believe you are blowing this way out of proportion.

The third part of this complaint against theojar is "THEN actually put me in a 1x1x2 hole full of water in an attempt to drown me when water" Sure, you could assume that if he wanted to kill you, let's assume that you're correct; let's assume that theojars intention was to kill you. Don't you think that he would use something a little bit more efficient than water to start? Possibly he was placing water in their to help you swim back up to the surface because you were in 1x1x2 hole, like he said previously, "yo in the first pic i was mining i was doimng anything rong aand the other 1 was in wild i was greifing if i was in wild tryna mine and you jumped in so dont try bann me". If you die from water and you're really complaining about someone putting water above you, which you have every capability to swim up - I think that's pathetic on your part.

Let's move onto the fourth part of this complaint against my client, theojar- "when water didn't work he tried sand" Do you have any proof of this? You're making a slanderous accusation against my client and have no evidence to show for it, you have a screenshot of you underwater and looking at sand. That could of easily been framed to put my client theojar in a bad place, which you clearly have a quarrel with as you're filing a useless complaint against him with little-to-no evidence. It is simply a screenshot of you underwater above a block of sand, nothing more of it. There is nothing in that screenshot that points to theojar being at fault.

Finally, the fifth accusation against my client, "then lava was attempted, when the lava failed... he sat me on fire?" I see no proof of this in the evidence you presented above, I see you in lava. That's great, but I see nothing that points theojar to you going for a swim in a pit of lava. If you were really under the impression that he was trying to kill you I see no reason for you to sit around and let him "try to kill you" (hypothetically of course), except for the sole reason of trying to frame my client and have him punished for something that has been blown way out of proportion.

In conclusion; from the evidence provided my and my team simply cannot come to a conclusion from any standpoint that theojar had intentions of killing you, like I said above, if you really believed that he was trying to kill you in a non pvp area, then I don't see a reason for you sticking around and letting him attempt to kill you (hypothetically) except for t the sole reason of you purposely trying to get a respectful, and well respected member of the ECC community in trouble from some circumstantial evidence that has no connection to the accusations presented against my client.

• Potato x 6
    • Winner x 4
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Thanks for reporting
    After further investigation it was determined that theojar was attempting to kill in a non-pvp area. As a result, I'll be tempbanning him for 24 hours.

Locked. User Tempbanned for 24 hours.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.