[User Complaint] @theman12143

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by DoctorDavro, Apr 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoctorDavro

DoctorDavro Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +75
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Changed name in the chat to "CP4EconAssLover" to troll and stir the pot. Was also accompanied by @stevenjr05 who named himself "CP3EconAnalLover" but I do not have screenshots of those. Maybe if you can roll back chat idk.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    I then got muted by @killrdarknes for saying I was going to file a complaint, but the user I am accusing did not get muted to my knowledge. I think that's frankly bullshit.

2. Piquno

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +480
    [Modedit]

#2 Piquno, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  3. DoctorDavro

DoctorDavro Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +75
    I'd also like to add that while I am muted, theman continues to mock and harass me without any warning from the mod who muted me. The only mod who warned him was @Orange_Link2

#3 DoctorDavro, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  4. Snoopdaloo

Snoopdaloo EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +231
    Thread locked until you guys calm down enough to stop fighting on it.

5. killrdarknes

killrdarknes SMOKIN DONG
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,163
    You were not muted for "saying you were going to file a complaint"; you were muted for continuing to instigate and continue the conversation after both having been asked to stop and having handled the trolls.

In fact, just because you can't see the punishments/messages yourself doesn't mean it wasn't handled. Another user instigating you was also muted (and in fact, for longer) and theman was not only asked to change his username but given some punishment, and changed his nickname.

As such, the situation was handled. I am open to having a dialogue with you in a private manner about how this was handled, as I can assure you, it was indeed handled and was handled in a manner deemed fit by staff standard. Obviously, if you disagree, you are free to file a staff complaint or discuss it with an SA+.

I am sorry that users are harassing you in-game. Obviously, we want the experience to be enjoyable for everyone. However, continuing the conversation and trying to 'prove them wrong' is not a valid solution- you should stop when a staff member tells you to stop, and if someone is bothering you, I encourage you to use /ignore .

Those who earned punishments were given them.

Handled in-game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.