[User Complaint] TankNoodle

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by drodude, Sep 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drodude

drodude Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +47
    Accused Username:
    TankNoodle
    Complaint:
    Attempted to "make me leave" and kill me multiple times thankfully there is water below the platform that I was trying to use. He accomplished this by attempting to push me off by turning into the giant slime and by breaking the blocks beneath me in order to quote "make me leave" I had previously been there farming the polarbears then TankNoodle came along. As well although I do not have evidence previously as I was farming he broke the redstone to the lever system in an attempt to troll me. Furthermore after this situation TankNoodle attempts to blackmail me over something I had said in trade chat. This happened around 10 est on september 10 2020.
    Evidence:
    Video evidence of the attempts

Screenshots of the attempted blackmail
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Additional Information:
    No further information I will lead this to the discretion of the staff.

#1 drodude, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  2. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    Seriously, you hog the farm and then file a user complaint...I first came and saw he was using the farm and then let him use it. Then I came back to check if he was done using the farm and he was no where to be found so i proceeded to use the farm. Then he comes and tries to steal my fish and stand inside of me. Then I proceed to first turn into a big slime to push him away. That didn't work so then I told him to leave and he didn't listen. After that I broke the floor under him knowing there was water underneath which made it an effective method to make him go away and leave me alone. If there was not water there I would have not done that and would have found another method. The only illegal thing I could have done is kill you outside of a pvp zone which didn't happen so I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish. That didn't work either so I finally placed some obsidian in between us and that worked. After that he went and broke some redstone to try to stop me from farming which then I found out and asked him about. Then he said he was clueless which I know was a lie. As well as that he proceeded to sell perms to that same pb farm later on as shown in the screenshot. As well as that its not blackmail its the truth. You tried to sell perms to calikis pb farm and thats a fact.

#2 TankNoodle, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  3. drodude

drodude Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +47
    How about we let the staff handle the situation besides stating your mere opinion.

4. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    No I am stating my side of the story and not my opinion. If they just took what you said as fact it would be one sided and they wouldn’t know my end of the story. Later on you can explain to caliki why you tried to sell perms to his own pb farm.

5. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    So first off I want to say that selling perms to someone else's polarbear farm is perfectly legal, as long as it's not sold for the sole purpose to troll someone, in the mining world, someone does not legally own a setup, if there are multiple people using it, you are expected to wait and leave the other person alone, or farm together like adults.

It is clear to me that this did not happen, and quite frankly both of you need to learn to just get along with each other, I have spent the last hour or so looking at the logs, and I did find your death @drodude by drowning, and TankNoodle was at the same X & Z coordinate to where you died, this however I cannot issue a punishment for as it is not 100% clear you actually got pushed off by Tank.

However as captured on your video, I can see @TankNoodle clearly tries to kill you by removing the block underneath you, that is 100% not okay and is attempted murder. @TankNoodle how were you supposed to know that there was 100% water underneath him, oceans often have random blocks sticking in them, landing on that would've kill Dro. Along with that fact, when falling, and if you do not hit water and teleport to an unprotected area such as /wild, you will die as fall momentum is kept upon teleporting, it is lucky that DroDude hit the water first before executing the /home command, otherwise they would have died

As I am sure you are 100% aware @TankNoodle trying to kill someone in a non PVP area is not okay, and your reasoning of "I wanted you to leave me alone" does not stack up, if you felt he was actually harassing you, and endangering you using the setup, message a staff member, I have not found anything in the logs to indicate this was what was happening.

To sum it all up, I really don't see any punishable spawner trolling or harassment, the only thing that is clear to me is @TankNoodle trying to kill @drodude thus is why I will be issuing a 24h tempban to @TankNoodle . You know our rules by now, trying to kill someone is not okay, please take this time to review our rules.

Locked, TankNoodle banned for 24h

EDIT:
    So after speaking with Tank I'm changing this to an appeal ban, please appeal when you actually want to take blame for this and not lie to staff by accusing others.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
    #5 iSneaky, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  6. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    So after speaking with Tank I'm changing this to an appeal ban, please appeal when you actually want to take blame for this and not lie to staff by accusing others.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.