[User Complaint] TankNoodle

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Ardent15, Sep 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ardent15

Ardent15 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5
    Accused Username:
    TankNoodle
    Complaint:
    User has been harrassing me for some time now and has been escalating it recently. He has locked doors in my buildings, broken my walls and my tenants' walls, and placed signs and heads all over the floors in several buildings. He was told twice to stop by Karin and continued to smite me for maybe ten minutes and spammed more signs everywhere. He also told a_man I promised him a certain condo unit for free - I have provided direct evidence to the contrary with a Discord message from a few days earlier with Restiv offering it to him with Tank only being a backup buyer if Restiv didn't want it.
    Evidence:
    Karin and a_man can confirm some things as they were involved initially in some complaints. Restiv can vouch for me as town owner that Tank did not have permissions in my building and should be removed from the towns (he owned no property and did not pay anything.)
    Additional Information:
    If the user would like to file a grief report against me based on anything he claims happened in Cynderdale, I can provide evidence that I was allowed to use the materials there as residents have been evicted and the town is being rezoned.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    Ok now let’s get my side of the story out. First and foremost that broken concrete was broken in the first place because it was an accidental tap on the wall with my eff7. The eff7 insta breaks concrete. Secondly I smited you due to being annoyed you where lying to me. Thirdly you promised me the apartment so I was under assumption that I owned it. That is why I locked my doors put my name there and put the communist heads there. Fourth of all let’s not bring in harassment here. You spammed me all day yesterday with pm’s and harassed me to do a tb for you. And then when I didn’t you literally found me and forced me to do it. Finally all the times you harassed me in discord pm doesn’t make you seem like a better person does it.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    As well as that let me bring up all the racist comments you said to me in vc about me being a vodka monkey and saying the n word countless times. As well as that you insulted my autistic friend in vc and literally called her a whale and made her cry knowing she was overweight.(she also plays ecc btw) I know this doesn’t have anything to do with ecc but I just want you to know what kind of player you are dealing with here.

4. Ardent15

Ardent15 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5
    Screenshot #5 disproves your claim. I'm not going to get into it with you over forums on this but just to clarify a few things I will say a few words.

Obviously we've personally been friends for some time and have a relationship as friends over Discord separate from the ECC community. We have treated each other as friends and have been crude at times, but have also shown mutual respect to each other as friends and ECC teammates. Any attempt to try to misrepresent this relationship now is a retaliatory strike to try to hurt or damage me because I had to report you for ingame harassment, which I have evidence I warned you about via mail and witnesses. Any smear you try to make against me based on a voice chat conversation or other can also be said and proven about yourself, but I have no desire to attempt to personally ruin your reputation or relationships based on an issue within a Minecraft server.

I refuse to be effectively blackmailed into allowing you to treat me and my belongings however you would like within the game.

I am very sad this is how our friendship worked out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #4 Ardent15, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  5. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Hey @Ardent15 , thanks for filing this complaint.

Right off the bat I'm going to address this dispute you had with @TankNoodle over the apartment we were discussing in game; It looks like there is no evidence of any kind of agreement between the two of you over the ownership of the apartment (Tank confirmed the lack of evidence in game to me tonight), plus the discord message Ardent provided appears to show that such an offer was never made, at least not without a payment involved. Point being, if there is no basis for @TankNoodle to have ownership of the apartment.

Anyway, @Ardent15 you will need to file a grief report here if Tank has placed or destroyed blocks where he is not allowed to, so any accusations of breaking into apartments or placing heads where they don't belong should be included there.

From what I saw in game between the two of you, as well as both of your accusations here on this complaint the two of you obviously cannot handle being around one another so please do your best to avoid each other. Use /ignore, block each other on Discord, stay away from each others' towns, just avoid each other altogether. I haven't seen any evidence of either of you spamming each other, but either way you shouldn't be doing it no matter who started it, this mindset of "well he did it to me first!" doesn't excuse it.

@TankNoodle , it would have been a good idea to confirm with Ardent that the apartment was actually yours before you started moving in, from what you told me a couple weeks went by in between the time you thought you had permission to use it and when you actually began moving in. From what I saw it appeared to be more than just accidentally breaking a few blocks with an eff7 pick but as I said before, that will be resolved with a grief report as needed. Unfortunately there is nothing that I am able to do about the harassment via Discord since it is outside the realm of ECC, just block any accounts that engage in hateful behavior with you. From the Discord screenshots you shared it looks like one of the arguments you spoke of happened on August 12, so I really have no clue why the two of you remained in contact with each other for nearly a month after that.

@Ardent15 please make an attempt to remain civil, I understand you are frustrated but that isn't reason to be rude in your messages to each other. And the Discord messages I saw between the two of you were much more than "being crude at times" between two friends.

@Restiv it is my understanding that these two users both work for you helping manage your towns, I would strongly recommend that you reconsider this arrangement to avoid problems like this in the future, or at the very least ensure they are able to remain civil if they must work together.

Locked: Both users warned about their behavior

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.