[User Complaint] @SSolaire

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by xboyfernz, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Loan scamming
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    750k not paid should've been paid by today. Not sure why he hasn't paid.

It's ridiculous that people can get away with this. I was lead to believe that being a sponsor meant you were protected or it was unlikely that you'll be banned, but clearly he did something bad enough to be banned. I've been taken advantage of and therefore I would also like to request compensation for this insubordination.

2. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    Hi @xboyfernz,

Thanks for your complaint. As SSolaire is currently banned, I will be noting this complaint. Should he ever return, an attempt will be made to have him repay your loan.

Unfortunately, as per this article in the wiki, we are unable to give any compensation for unpaid loans, as all loans are done at your own risk. As the wiki states, you should only loan what you are prepared to loan and no matter how trusted the user is, things can still go wrong. Therefore, we will not be able to offer you any compensation.

Small Edit: as per this thread, SSolaire was not an insured sponsor. If he was, ECC will only help to a reasonable extent - see here.

Complaint Logged

#2 TaylorBros22, Apr 10, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.