[User Complaint] skittlesbanana

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by grfff3, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grfff3

grfff3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Felon Username:
    skittlesbanana
    Complaint:
    Skittlesbanana broke the rules by scamming me with 'an efficient melon sword'. Skittlesbanana told me her diamond sword could break melons nearly instantly and i asked to test it before purchasing and she definatly didn't want that. Nor letting me watch her use it. My suspicion was true and i paid 4k for a diamond sword with smite IV. She said it's an invisable enchantment and it works efficiantly the way it should. Once testing it at my town's melon farm it was the same speed as a normal diamond sword. I got skittlesbanana invited over and made her watch me use it to show that it doesn't work the way she promised at the deal. After this i gave her 4 chances to pay me back and she would get her 'melon sword' back but she didn't want this and started running around the town i'm in and acting like she didn't know what the differance was between efficiancy, what she told me was near insta break, 0 and smite IV. Also she said she was not breaking any rules by scamming if she were to do it. That's why i teleported her to the tutorial area and showed her the wall of the safe trading with the screenshots and stuff like that. (in one of my screenshots i said 'he' but after she told be she was a 'she'.)
    Evidence:
    http://grfff3.imgur.com/all? (it's at the top above some of my buildings.)
    Additional Information:
    a note of showing that she was walking around in the town that im in is that DDude232 agreed with me that she was scamming me after i told him whatsup. She said that the sword had efficiancy 0 in local chat so it was in the town i'm in. with that i prove that she lied about the enchantment and that she was teleported to the town i'm in to show her that it didn't work. I know she is a high donater but if you feel necessary you can ban her but all i want pretty much is my money back one way or another. If staff gives me 4k for the sword i'll be happy to give it to them (assuming staff won't lie about something like this).

2. nunimano

nunimano Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    You did ask for an efficiency 0

3. Original_Jackson

Original_Jackson ♕ Ecoleader ♕
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +901
    @grfff3 Hello thank you for filing a complaint. In the screenshots, the only real deal I see is you confirming you want an efficiency 0 sword, which technically was given. I'm going to give you 24 hours to post any additional evidence such as a different deal or you correction a typo. Also, in the future if you could upload screenshots in a separate location that would be appreciated, as they were mixed in with builds and such.
    @skittlesbanana What is your side of the story? Do you have any evidence to add?

Left open for 24 hours for evidence.

4. Original_Jackson

Original_Jackson ♕ Ecoleader ♕
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +901
    Well, seeing as no new evidence has arisen, I will be locking this complaint. Should you find evidence or a new situation arise, please feel free to file a new complaint.

Locked. No new evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.