[User Complaint] @Shmoogedy

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by xHarambae, Jul 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
  2. Shmoogedy

Shmoogedy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +59
    Hey All,

Please excuse my dumbass, as I logged in from my VMR Minecraft client to take this town claim screenshot real quick. By no means is it acceptable for me to be on the rising world at any time with a hacked client, but I made a silly mistake.

@iSneaky can confirm that I had to step away for a bit and he discorded me confirming that this town (Vault) was claimable. When I learned that it was, I was quick to act, as this town is very close to spawn and other players had tried to claim this town recently as well.

@KiwiAngelTwist @MrDavinF and @Karin_88 I hope can vouch that I've been playing a lot more VMR lately.

Again, I'm sorry for the slip up on my part. My hacked client has never been used for money gain or anything like that on our Main servers. Almost 1 year on the server and never been in trouble with the law, won't let it happend again.

P.S. I also left him in my afk minecart at /warp herb all night. Very sorry for that.

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Hacked clients are simply not acceptable on anywhere but VMR.

24h tempban issued

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.