[User Complaint] SCgenesis

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by knears2000, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knears2000

knears2000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,958
    Accused Username:
    SCgenesis
    Complaint:
    Harassment
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Evidence:
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-knears2000.142360/ (link to his complaint on me)
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/suggestion-grievances.141749/ (His suggestion, will further be explained below as to its relevancy)
    Additional Information:
    He clearly filed this complaint in order to get revenge on me for my opposition to his suggestion. Since I did show opposition to it, and his suggestion being flat out denied. He clearly was agitated that it had happened. In order to get me off of the server because he was annoyed that I had clearly beaten him in the argument, he went ahead and filed a complaint on me for "swearing in local channel" because I had lost my bet at /warp debt. Although I was unaware swearing extended to local channels (which is no excuse for it, but I'd just like to point this out), he found this as the perfect opportunity to get me off of the server (given my ban history, this was a feasible way to get me perma'd he must've thought), and further tarnish my reputation. In addition to further prove my hypothesis correct, I've never had a single altercation with said user until I had shown dissent on his suggestion, which implies that his sole purpose of the complaint was to harm my reputation and to "do away with me" from the server. His complaint was clearly to harm myself and to hopefully get me banned from the server. I find this disgusting, and offensive.

Thank you for your time,
    knears

#1 knears2000, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  2. Whammerist5

Whammerist5 ø☗ø Guardian ø☗ø
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +839
    @knears2000

You kind of ignored the evidence that shows @SCgenesis (whom you didn't tag, by the way), simply post the complaint because he didn't feel comfortable with you swearing. @SCgenesis posted a similar compliant on @matrix_rep, for the same reason. Not only that, just @SCgenesis seems perfectly fine with agreeing to disagree on the suggestion page you linked.

It doesn't seem like @SCgenesis has any spite against you at all. That being said, if you have a forum PM or an instance in-game showing @SCgenesis filed the complaint out of spite, I'd post it.

(staff, please delete the above message if it is deemed irrelevant, I was simply trying to staff's job easier by making some notable points, and tagging notable users)

3. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    First off why was I warned it is in my town local chat. If @SCgenesis doesn't like cursing he could have asked for us to stop or leave the town. In fact he did not say anything to me so I thought he was fine with it. Maybe after he lost 250k to me he thought it was a way to get back at me.

4. knears2000

knears2000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,958
    Not to mention the multiple potato ratings that were then there received on my posts in that thread again, in order to prove the illegitimacy that they would hold.

As well, he filed yet again another complaint on me, for this complaint, which I find quite ludicrous. His newest complaint on me further supplants my hypothesis that he is trying to do away with me from the server based on my opinions, and clearly is harassment against me based on the rules.

So yes, this is a completely valid complaint, and as @matrix_rep perfectly articulated, if does not like the language used in the chat, he does not have to be there.

5. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    I do not want to see any more irrelevant posts here, this situation will be handled shortly.

6. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    As I have stated on the other complaint, I do not want to see any more of this constant bickering between you two, either flat out ignore each other, or try to get along.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.