[User Complaint] ridebuilder5

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by camdentroxel, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camdentroxel

camdentroxel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Accused Username:
    ridebuilder5
    Complaint:
    i griefed a town about a week ago. I was new, did it for money. I paid everything back, got punished etc. I go to new town and live there, mayor says I can help recruit new member's. I find one and start talking to him. when ride says “don't join his town he cant be trusted”
    “don't trust him” and insults me in front of the entire server. when I get mad and a mod (clarinetpheonix) joins, he starts acting innocent and says I started it and that he's completely innocent and rants lies about me. then files a user report with a screenshot with me being mad and says I verbally assaulted him
    Evidence:
    wont let me put pic so go to ridebuilder5s user complaint of me and look in the image he post says "I helped him not be griefed by warning him away from camdentroxels town"
    Additional Information:
    mayor of my town : S_Bend_To_blind member I wanted to join town : started with s

2. ridebuilder5

ridebuilder5 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +88
    camden, i didn't insult u. i did say that u couldn't be trusted and i apologize. i didn't know the whole story. wolfspy7 told me u had griefed his town and as a result, i didn't trust u. i now trust you now that i know the whole story. it was just a simple misunderstanding. there was no need to file a report over it.

Again, I apologize for saying you couldn't be trusted. I promise that I will not bother you anymore. I hope that we can be friends. I'm interested in joining your town.

#2 ridebuilder5, Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  3. Nate1450

Nate1450 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +475
    @camdentroxel, thanks for filing this complaint. For me to move further with this, I am going to need you to provide screenshots of any harassment that happened. To do so, you will need to upload them to a site like imgur.com, and upload the screenshots from your minecraft folder. If you need any assistance with this, please do not hesitate to contact myself or any staff member. I will give you 24 hours to do so.

Complaint pending - given 24 hours to provide evidence.

4. ridebuilder5

ridebuilder5 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +88
    camden harassed me and swore at me when I asked him to stop. I didn't harass him or bother him.

Here's my proof:

#4 ridebuilder5, Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  5. Nate1450

Nate1450 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +475
    Since no additional evidence has been provided, I will be locking this complaint. Please make sure you provide screenshots in any other complains you might make.

Complaint Dismissed - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.