[User Complaint] @razorrims formerly @thezombiemuffin

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by averagejoe2012, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. averagejoe2012

averagejoe2012 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +33
    Accused Username:
    @razorrims formerly @thezombiemuffin
    Complaint:
    i @averagejoe2012 took a 900k loan with a 200k late fee and did not pay it back so i ask that now that he has a new breath on the server that he pay him 1.1million debt
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    i am willing to work with him i have also been very inactive but im a fair individual

some of the pictures might be a little out of order but i clearly have the loan agreement him agreeing to the late fee and him receiving the payment.

#1 averagejoe2012, Mar 3, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Tbh, I'm not going to be enforcing this.
    This is the first time you have filed a complaint on this debt, the first time since you gave the loan nearly four years ago.
    You were active during 2015 when this loan was due, overdue in-fact based on the time-frame given in your screenshots. Debt was due in early June, you were pursuing debts from others users in early to mid August of 2015 judging by your post history.
    Even if he was banned at the time it was your responsibility to get the debt recorded via complaint for future appeal(s).

If you can't be bothered to file complaints for your debts when they defaulted then I don't think we should have to go through the effort of enforcing it if you didn't put the effort in to have it recorded. Especially after four years.

Also who keeps screenshots for years? If Razor did pay you I wouldn't expect him to continue to have evidence of it after this long.

Complaint Dismissed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.