[User Complaint] @r3nn

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by EtherealSquid, Jul 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Breach of Contract - @R3NN has refused to make payments by ignoring my attempts to contact him about them, and has since gone offline 2+ weeks.
    Evidence:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract-repayment-plan-for-eff7.184959/

Payments were due on June 30th, July 7th/14th and another will be due tomorrow on the 21st. The first payment was made on June 23rd but since then @R3NN has not responded to any of my /mails or forum conversations despite being online for some of them.
    Additional Information:
    Happy to work out a longer repayment with @R3NN, but I would like my money back one way or another....

#1 EtherealSquid, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  2. AJCL

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    @R3NN Please provide evidence that you have upheld your end of the agreement.

Leaving Open 24 hours pending evidence.

3. AJCL

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    Seeing how it's been 24 hours and @R3NN has failed to respond, I will be locking this complaint. The user has until September 1st to repay @EtherealSquid the full amount as stated in the contract. If @R3NN fails to uphold the contract, you may file a new complaint.

Complaint Locked

#3 AJCL, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.