[User Complaint] Primzey and Wolfeboy96

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by JustTooPro4U, May 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustTooPro4U

JustTooPro4U Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    Accused Username:
    Primzey and Wolfeboy96
    Complaint:
    They said that after i join discord they would each give me a pb spawner (Polar Bear Spawner). Then i joined the discord and after they were making fun of me and telling me to kill myself with a gun and they wanted to hear it go off. And then they changed it to them wanting to hear me speak in discord and so i did, they said to say a color and i said red and then i said blue. Unfortunately my day long recording is no where to be found, but thankfully i have a screenshot of one of them saying that he would give me a polar bear spawner.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    They weren't very nice to me, and i don't appreciate it, but i hope i can get my spawner/spawners that they said from the beginning. They said all of the mean things in discord as well in the /ch fucker chat.

• Potato Potato x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #1 JustTooPro4U, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 9, 2020
  2. SisuJaSalmiakki

SisuJaSalmiakki Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    /ch fucker is unmoderated so whatever happens there can't be enforced by moderators. If you have a complaint about something that happened there speak to @theman12143.

3. Primzey

Primzey Optimus Prim
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +133
  4. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    Hi @JustTooPro4U,

Thank you for filing this complaint. I have discussed the issue that you have reported with a few other staff members and we have decided that, unfortunately, there is no action that we can take here. We are unable to enforce the spawner deal and further, as the comments were allegedly made in /ch fucker, we are unable to enforce the chat rules in this channel as it is a privately owned channel.

In relation to discord, I would suggest that you do not enter into discord chats with people you do not know or trust under the guise of free stuff. If you feel you are being insulted or harassed in discord, you can either ask for a staff member to attend or simply leave the channel.

In game, I would advise you to /ignore the players you have filed the complaint against. RevanRose6 has also banned you from /ch fucker to ensure something like this doesn't happen again.

@Primzey and @Wolfeboy96 I would like to remind you both of the server rules, in particular that trolling and harassment are not allowed. Please do not allow yourselves to become involved with situations like this. Either /ignore the user, or preferably, play nice and be nice. I expect better from two experienced users.

In summary, @JustTooPro4U please utilise the /ignore command and leave any discord or private chat channels if issues like this arise again.

No further action taken ~ Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.