[User Complaint] @Nelsin

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Skylexia, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skylexia

Skylexia Redstone God
    SuperMod Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +718
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    User is currently banned, while the conditions of his original unban on December 11th, 2017 states that he owes me a million ECD in installments, persuant to my complaint from October 4th, 2015 (please see evidence section).
    I understand that he has until February 26th to complete all of his payments, but I would like to note that as per @zr2002's deadlines he has failed to make any payments thus far, missing the deadline for 4 of 11 payments. I have at this point received 1 payment of $2500 in the sign marked for the January 22nd payment, for which the doors were apparently left open I can't even be sure it's from him.
    Evidence:
    Nelsin's ban appeal and payment plan:
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-nelsin.172481/#post-960073
    My original complaint stating that he owes me 1 million per the contract:
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-nelsin.136132/
    Co-ordinates of the repayment signs, already disclosed to @zr2002 (please keep the doors closed):
    Legacy 210 63 -200 | Also accessible via /warp Wildehaven | All signs have remained untouched by me since creation.

Any other evidence I'm sure I can find upon request.
    Additional Information:
    Really I just want it on the record, since he has breached some of the terms of his original unban. I intend to keep this payment room locked and intact in the event he returns again.

2. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Thanks for reporting this @Skylexia

This debt has been added to @Nelsin's ban reason - it will be noted that he owes you $997,500

Locked - Added to ban reason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.