[User Complaint] loganeric

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by fireflame625, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fireflame625

fireflame625 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +121
    Felon Username:
    loganeric
    Complaint:
    User harasses me, saying i'm a troll and I p*ss people off? I asked this user to stop before but he/she continues to do this, it's getting to a point where it's really annoying to deal with this.
    Evidence:
    Look at my profile to see post.
    Additional Information:
    I am not sure if this is against the rules or not but I just want it to be looked at. FYI I am aware of the ignore feature. I just wanted this dealt with.

2. Logannnnnn

Logannnnnn Alaska シ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +651
    1.) That's a lie, you've never asked me to stop, "posting stuff?". And if you have, please provide evidence of you asking me to stop whatever it is i'm, "doing".
    2.) You literally harass and troll people non stop.. Look at people's profiles...

Examples: @_kiwi_cat_ 's wall! and also @Mr_Doom_Bringer's wall.
    3.) You rate everyones post you don't like creative, and you've been asked to stop, again, numerous times. I was simply fed up with it, and decided you should know.
    4.) You've lied quite a lot in this complaint. Please explain the full truth!

#2 Logannnnnn, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  3. fireflame625

fireflame625 Builder

Ratings:
    +121
    1. You have posted about me nonstop. Be it I am rude and what not.
    2. Kiwi harassed me first for no apparent reason. Mr.Doom I have no clue about
    3. It's a rating bud. If it was to troll I'm sure they would have been taken out. Also no one asked me to stop.
    4. I did not lie. The proof is in the post.
    Now I ask that you stop posting if you are going to flame me again.

#3 fireflame625, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  4. chanimeryl

chanimeryl Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +89
    Ok guys, please refrain from bickering on the post, Logan if you want to please file a counter complaint and I be happy to look at it! :)

Fire, do you have any additional evidence that could help further your claim?

Left open 24 hours: Awaiting further evidence

5. fireflame625

fireflame625 Builder

Ratings:
    +121
    Ignoring what he just said, I have some here
    Firstly this is what I meant about Kiwi http://gyazo.com/5a537e8351ca5bb646f1e073e20ce29e I did not do anything to her.
    Secondly I can't even access Mr.Doom's page so what he said was false.
    Thirdly I can't exactly remember which one it was but it was one of these complaints that the mods removed our posts on, which he claimed i'm a troll again and said I was rude:
    http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-sitomo.106718/#post-559154
    http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/t...ihazpiez87-_kiwi_cat_-msu_spartans321.106727/
    And finally the profile post which started this mess
    http://gyazo.com/6107afa302172000e5926daad44c117a.
    Let me know if that isn't enough. I appreciate you trying to find what was said in those 3 threads, thanks!

6. chanimeryl

chanimeryl Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +89
    Ok, firstly; Logan I have given you a forum warning and deleted your last post as it was unneeded and I had already asked you both to stop bickering.

Now in regards to the complaint, fire, you do seem to bring some of this onto yourself, in the future try to avoid writing things that could annoy people. I can see that you aren't doing anything wrong as such but on the whole you are trolling on some level - so consider this an informal warning.

Logan, I am going to issue you a warning for this complaint via the forums as, after reviewing the evidence, I can see that you also contribute equally to the situations. But unlike fire you go a step further and resort to petty name calling etc.
    This is only going on the evidence I've been given, so if there is anything else please file your own complaint and I will be more than happy to review it.

I will just say to both of you though, just stop, ECC revolves around its players and petty squabbles like this really aren't worth the hassle. Try to get along and if you really can't then please /ignore eachother.
    In the future if anything happens like this please just PM the other player and ask what it is that you are doing that is upsetting them and then stop doing it. PM them and apologize, it's not hard to get along! :)

If more of this comes my way, from either of you I will take stronger action so please play nice!

Locked - Fire issued informal warning via post and Logan given warning via forums.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.