[User Complaint] LaKurvaN

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by LaKurvaN, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaKurvaN

LaKurvaN Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Accused Username:
    LaKurvaN
    Complaint:
    wtf is going on you guys ban me for nothing and say i hacking thats not fair they go 4v1 thw whole time and you guys ban me for nothing this is fcking bullshit get me in again wtf tell me what did i do send a film for visit me i DONT HACK let me in NOW!!!!! do you understand i want to play sg and not want to get gang banged by 4 persons and you guys say i hacking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Evidence:
    dont have any
    Additional Information:
    NOthing only let me in again pls

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. LaKurvaN

LaKurvaN Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    let me in now!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    I'm not hacking. I am not hacking. Do not fucking accuse me of hacking ever again. I am quite honestly one of the most legit PvPers you have ever seen. I kill people, mad kill people 100% legitly. I am not hacking. Stop saying I am hacking. If you were in SG, I would have probably already fucked the shit out of you without any assisted software already, but unfortunately you are a fucking PUSSY who shall remain untouched outside of SG because I DO NOT HACK. If I did hack though, you wouldn't even be able to see it because I would use a 100% undetectable ghost client. Luckily for you, I am NOT HACKING, and you will be able to PvP with someone who's legit. Actually it seems to me like you are the hacker here. You are hacking, not me. I am not hacking, and I will never hack. If I ever did hack in a past life (which I WASN'T), I would be killing myself because I would be ashamed, that's how much I DO NOT HACK.

#3 UnitedStates2, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.