[User Complaint] @jdawger

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by communism1, Nov 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Filing frivolous complaints, lying, spamming my ingame chat, even though I have him ignored (see comment below)
    Evidence:
    Filing frivolous complaints: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-bobthegnome1.214912/ pretty self explanatory tbh. I'd also like to add that it was not done for the purpose of trolling, nor was it necroing threads, or anything else he may claim.

Lying: Jdawger said he messaged me on discord asking me to stop. This was a key piece of his case against me. I do not have discord, nor have I recently. I deleted it I think months ago.
    Additional Information:
    Sorry if this complaint is also frivolous, I figured that addressing the lie in a formal complaint would be good to do.

#1 communism1, Nov 25, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,270
    I made the complaint because members of staff said I can and should make a complaint.

Regardless, I broke no rule. I rightfully made a complaint because there is no way for me to stop you from rating my posts & essentially filling my alerts, as I took it as trolling because of how you talk to or about me ingame. Trust me, if I could stop you from rating my posts or know a setting that can stop alerts from coming that you specifically about forum ratings, I would've done that instead of filing a complaint. AFAIK, doing a forum ignore just stops me from seeing your posts, not the other way around.

I could disable rating notifications, but why should I be the one to do so because one person is rating old apps like crazy, especially since I like seeing who rated other, recent threads.

I already have you on /ignore ingame and had you ignored on the forums at one time. I suggest the same for you

PS: check again if your discord was truly deleted, because I messaged the discord user that was in the threeway groupchat with AquaLuna3 that had your name on it.

#2 Jdawger, Nov 25, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  3. communism1

communism1 Kingfish

Ratings:
    +355
    Instead of filing the complaint, perhaps you should've just disabled rating notifications.

4. communism1

communism1 Kingfish

Ratings:
    +355
    Add to my complaint: Spamming my ingame chat
    [​IMG]

5. Unnbearable

Unnbearable Slightly Bearable
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +171
    @bobthegnome1, thank you for filing a complaint.
    Unfortunately you can't get someone in trouble for filing a complaint.
    If you would like to file a complaint on spamming in game chat, please feel free to do so in a separate post.
    I, however, would recommend using the /ignore feature in game.

Thread locked / moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.