[User Complaint] @fabulous_evie

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Hammerstrike, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammerstrike

Hammerstrike Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    User constantly, begs for handouts. I understand she is young 10 but she needs to be taught not to spam chat for donations. Requesting a mute if possible
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    I don't mind someone asking for help, however she is completely unwilling to help herself and begs entire time online.

2. oootopia

oootopia Utopian
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,954
    @Hammerstrike, thank you for filing this complaint. @fabulous_evie I have consistently seen you break chat rules, especially trade chat rules, since you began here and many different moderators including myself remind of the rules and you continue to break them. Young, old, girl, guy, whatever you want to identify as, chat rules still need to be followed. I know you seem to think we are being "mean" but this is not the case. We have rules, they're pretty simple, and you need to follow them. A /warn was issued in game by myself when this was happening earlier. But @fabulous_evie you are at a point where you really need to stop breaking the rules or there are going to be more severe consequences. Please make yourself familiar with the rules and follow them.

Locked- Handled In-Game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.