[User Complaint] @erem_mm

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Sizsizma10, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sizsizma10

Sizsizma10 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +25
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    @erem_mm has broken a melon sword that belonged to me and is now just ignoring me as a resolution. I gave @erem_mm ample time (over a week) to reply and after agreeing to a super reasonable, low, payment plan of 50k/week and not even charging them the full price I had to pay to replace the tool.. @erem_mm did not accept the forum contract and has continued to ignore me despite being online on the forums and in game daily.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    Unfortunately I had no solid contract set up as I was just trying to be nice and the time they broke it on I had giving them as extended time for free out of good will. This is primarily just to warn people about someone (@erem_mm) who will willingly break your things and put you in an awful situation when you were willing to help them out and then just ignore you in return.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    I'll just make things simple as it seems you two previously came to an agreement on the repayment.

@erem_mm is to repay @Sizsizma10 $1,600,000 ECD at a rate of at least 50,000 ECD per week each Sunday, but seeing as this will take 32 weeks @erem_mm you should at least try to make payments larger than the minimum. Your first payment is due Nov. 17th and your final payment is due by Jun. 21st at the latest.

@Sizsizma10 you may file for breach of contract if any of these weekly payments are missed. Make sure you both take screenshots of transactions so you have proper evidence - I would advise using a chestshop with 32 dirt to keep track.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #2 EtherealSquid, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.