[User Complaint] ElDorychu

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Serkos3453, Oct 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serkos3453

Serkos3453 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Accused Username:
    ElDorychu
    Complaint:
    bloqueo de cofres de mi propiedad y hurto de varios objetos
    Evidence:
    los cofres están bloqueados a su nombre cuando la casa es mía y los cofres y hurto ya que me faltan cosas de algunos no bloqueados.
    Additional Information:

2. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    Hi @Serkos3453,

Thanks for making a complaint.

Whilst we are an English speaking server, I have done my best to translate this complaint so we are able to ensure we can help you to the best of our ability. After a discussion and investigation with one of our GameAdmins, we were able to see that the chest/furnace in question was actually unlocked, meaning legally people are able to take what is inside. You can view our "Theft and Saftey" information from our wiki for more information.

Whilst we can't take any formal action on the user in question, we can offer you a $10,000 EcoDollar Builder Bonus to be added to your in-game /balance which will hopefully compensate for some of the items you lost. All you need to do is sign up to our 'Builder Bonus' and of our SeverAdmins will make sure you get $10,000 added into your account.

Going forward we recommend you lock all of your belongings to avoid other users stealing from you. You can do this by typing /lock and clicking the item you are trying to lock. As well, please don't hesitate to reach out to your town Mayor or any of the Staff online if you ever need help in-game.

I apologise if the translation was not smooth; however, to combat the language barrier I have posted a Spanish version of my response below:

Gracias por presentar una queja.

Si bien somos un servidor de habla inglesa, he hecho todo lo posible para traducir esta queja para que podamos asegurarnos de que podemos ayudarlo lo mejor que podamos. Después de una discusión e investigación con uno de nuestros GameAdmins, pudimos ver que el cofre / horno en cuestión estaba realmente desbloqueado, lo que significa que legalmente las personas pueden tomar lo que hay adentro. Puede ver nuestra información "Robo y seguridad" en nuestro wiki para obtener más información.

Si bien no podemos tomar ninguna acción formal sobre el usuario en cuestión, podemos ofrecerle un bono de constructor EcoDollar de $ 10,000 que se agregará a su saldo / juego en el juego, lo que con suerte compensará algunos de los artículos que perdió. Todo lo que necesita hacer es registrarse en nuestro 'Builder Bonus'' y nuestros SeverAdmins se asegurarán de que se agreguen $ 10,000 a su cuenta.

En el futuro, le recomendamos que cierre todas sus pertenencias para evitar que otros usuarios le roben. Puede hacer esto escribiendo /lock y haciendo clic en el elemento que está tratando de bloquear. Además, no dudes en comunicarte con el alcalde de tu ciudad o con cualquier miembro del personal en línea si alguna vez necesitas ayuda en el juego.

Complaint Dismissed.
    Thread Locked.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
    #2 icondigi, Oct 9, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.