[User Complaint] cyril_figgis

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by UnicornBanana49, Jun 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnicornBanana49

UnicornBanana49 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +26
    Accused Username:
    cyril_figgis
    Complaint:
    At some point within the last day, I was improperly evicted from the nation of Cynderdale. This includes, to my knowledge, all towns that are owned by cyril_figgis. As far as I know, there was a heated argument around midnight CST on 6/21/20, which I was not present for. At around 3 pm CST, cyril_figgis announced that I was to be evicted from his city. Instead of a 3-day warning, however, I was evicted immediately. This did not allow me to gather any resources I wanted to take with me. Given the scale of some of my projects within the city, 3 days may still not be enough time for me to gather all of my resources back, but I need more time than nothing at all.
    Most concerningly, there are several chests in a chest shop with large values of ECD. I would like to remove these along with my resources.

Clause 3 of the server rules:
    Town mayors may evict any member at any time. A 3 day eviction notice must be provided, except in the following cases:
    A player who has been offline for at least 7 days.
    A player who has been found to have griefed the town.
    In this case a grief report must be filed within 24 hours of the removal.
    If the grief is minor, a request to remove protections must still be sent to the evicted player.
    A player who has been hired for a specific purpose when no longer needed.
    If an eviction notice is issued, it must:
    Include the town name.
    Include a request to remove protections, if applicable.
    Be issued via:
    A tag in the Forum Evictions Section
    /pm or Forum PM
    /mail
    /mailregion
    in which case it is only valid if the player logs in after the mail or forum tag notice has been sent.
    If the user has not had the opportunity to view the notice then you must wait a full 7 days before you can file.

No notice was filed and I do not fulfill any of the exceptions listed above.
    Evidence:
    All evidence of the argument and the eviction notice, right now, are in a private discord channel, which I know is not evidence. However, the towns I once was able to place blocks in and remove blocks in no longer allow me to do so. I am removed from the owner list in all these towns. I will provide a link to a screenshot of one of these towns' owner list, at the aforementioned chest shop, here:
    The situation is the same in all towns owned by @cyril_figgis
    Additional Information:
    While I believe that the eviction is rash and overall a poor decision, I respect his authority to evict me if he chooses. I am posting this complaint because the proper procedures were not followed, and, if he decides to follow them now that a complaint has been filed, this will serve as a record in case others have similar incidents.

2. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,226
    Hi @UnicornBanana49,

I'm sorry you have had to file this complaint. I understand you have possessions within the town(s) owned by @cyril_figgis that you would like to get back.

@cyril_figgis could you please explain why the proper eviction notice (3 days) wasn't adhered to, or, provide evidence that the proper eviction notice was filed on @UnicornBanana49

I will leave this thread open for 24 hours for a response from @cyril_figgis.

3. TaylorBros22

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,226
    After investigation from @ClarinetPhoenix it's been brought to our attention that the users responsible for the removal of your owner status were @jkllong2004 and @TankNoodle.

Could you both explain why you removed @UnicornBanana49 without the proper eviction notice, or provide evidence to the contrary?

#3 TaylorBros22, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  4. cyril_figgis

cyril_figgis Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +14
    He has not yet been evicted, he has been warned ahead of time that an eviction is likely to occur as he has large properties that will take more than 3 days to remove. He still has permissions to his properties and that Will only change when the official eviction has taken place which at this point Iy has not

5. TaylorBros22

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,226
    @UnicornBanana49 could you confirm that you do, indeed, have access to any properties that belong to you within the towns, or any areas that are rightfully yours that you need to clear?

6. jkllong2004

jkllong2004 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3
    I am very sorry this situation has come about.

Cyril told me with-in the last 12 hours that he was going to quit ECC. Just recently with-in the last hour of me posting this message Cryil told me he was back and going to retake control of Cynderdale and the Bordering towns.

I feel as though Cyril should be the one to further elaborate on this situation.

As of now (with-in the next hour) I will add Unicornbanana49 as a member to all 12 towns and notify Cyril.

I am not entirely sure how this situation came about.

I will post here again once you’ve been added to all the towns. I hope you can understand and I will be willing to work with you to resolve this matter.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  7. TaylorBros22

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,226
    Thanks for the reply. If you could let me know when this has been done, and @UnicornBanana49 could also confirm they have access to everything they need, that would be much appreciated.

8. jkllong2004

jkllong2004 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3
    @UnicornBanana49 I have personally checked the 12 towns and you are added as a member.
    If I can help you with anything further feel free to contact me.

9. cyril_figgis

cyril_figgis Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +14
    @UnicornBanana49 you will be sent a formal eviction and town ban tonight.
    I expect you will follow server rules in the process of vacating, And only disassemble structures you created.

10. TaylorBros22

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,226
    I’ve confirmed that @UnicornBanana49 has been added back to the towns in question.

@cyril_figgis I expect in future that you do not remove any members of any towns you own without the proper eviction notice.
    You must ensure @UnicornBanana49 is given 3 days to remove his items from the town. @UnicornBanana49 if you are removed prior to this, please don’t hesitate to file another complaint.

Complaint Resolved ~ Locked

#10 TaylorBros22, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.