[User Complaint] Ctop_1013

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Jdawger, Apr 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Accused Username:
    Ctop_1013
    Complaint:
    Really don't know what to call this besides a personal jab for no apparent reason
    Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    Additional Information:
    Yes, this is kind of petty, but Ctop has been getting on my nerves all day (mostly making fun of the fact that I like MLP. I currently did /ignore him, but that can only get so far.

To add some context, he asked in the trivia channel "what is the name of my friend" for a dchest of diamond ore for the correct answer. I made the joke "You don't have any friends wc" (exact quote) with an immediate jk right afterwards, clarifiying right away it was a joke (the wc and the jk are both two measures that there was no seriousness with what I said). That response he made to me was way too far as he has been making jabs on my liking of MLP ever since I logged in.

And like I said, I did use /ignore on him, but I want him to stop as this wasn't the first time (only reason I am filing a report is because I am tired of just ignoring him)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Jdawger, Apr 27, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  2. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Thanks for filing this complaint @Jdawger

I've spoken with @ctop_1013 and asked him to relax a little with the jabs. I understand you are currently using our /ignore command and I recommend that you continue to do so. I'd also like to remind you that you should also relax and not make the subtle jabs as well. I understand its a joke in your eyes but again just chill out a bit as well. No need for petty drama between both of you as you're both old enough to know better.

Locked-Complaint Dismissed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.