[User Complaint] ChineseCuisine

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by A_Z_Fell, Oct 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_Z_Fell

A_Z_Fell Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Accused Username:
    ChineseCuisine
    Complaint:
    made Xenophobic comments, Misogynistc comments and purposefully misgendered me, this happened at 14:30~. I don't believe he should get away with saying things like this, especially since I was told he is KNOWN for this type of behaviour. Allowing him to continue this way is only encouraging a toxic space on the server.
    Evidence:
    I was not able to screenshot in time, but you can ask Terrov as he was the one who private messaged me while this was happening
    Additional Information:

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Neither of you were an innocent party here.

Chinese was teasing and trolling you, and I spoke to him about it and that it wasn't cool, but I wouldn't say his comments went so far as to call him sexist or misogynistic.
    You also were quite rude in response, especially with the continued dragging it out on global after you had filed a complaint.

Making a scene in chat never solved anything. There's usually too much shit and emotion flying for anything productive to get done.

So I've spoken to both of you about it as best I could but like, this really became a bigger issue than it needed to be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.