[Town Transfer] Confuzzled1996 to Tumblemaster

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by confuzzled1996, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. confuzzled1996

confuzzled1996 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Transfer of legal ownership of Folkvangr

IGN:

@confuzzled1996

Users Involved in this Contract:

@tumblemaster

General Purpose of Contract:

Transfer of legal ownership of Folkvangr (https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-confuzzled1996.176408/) from @confuzzled1996 to @tumblemaster.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will add @tumblemaster as a region owner of Folkvangr in world within 24 hours of this post being locked.
    • I will permanently lose owner status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @tumblemaster will become the new legal owner.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @tumblemaster at a later time.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

None, I will be giving it to him without any charge.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

#1 confuzzled1996, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. tumblemaster

tumblemaster Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    IGN:
    @tumblemaster

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

#2 tumblemaster, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  3. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Before we proceed, there are a few things that need to changed please:

The agreement format needs to be exactly as shown here -> https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/start-here-contract-forum-rules-and-format.43164/

There is a lot of information missing regarding the actual payment itself, such as how much it is, the time frame it's being paid in, etc.

For the purpose of the contract, just so it's not confused later on, could you please edit it to say something more along the lines of "Transfer of legal ownership of Folkvangr"

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 Ex-GA
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +428
    Seeing that it has been 24 hours since this contract has been viewed, there hasn’t been any responses nor any updates to the contract. Therefore, this contract will be denied. Feel free to write another contract with the proper information needed.

CONTRACT DENIED

#4 PvPMaster911, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.