[Town Transfer Application] Iamjustapony

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by Iamjustapony, Nov 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iamjustapony

Iamjustapony Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +59
    In Game Name:
    Iamjustapony
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    @Jdawger bought ECD and was originally going to transfer to himself, but asked me to do it instead
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main
    How many towns do you currently originally/officially own:
    What is the name of the town you are currently transfering to yourself:
    Cantl_stands
    Who is the current original/official town owner of this town:
    XenonGZ
    Provide a link to a transfer contract that has been approved by staff:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-xenongz.190992/#post-1040713

It is mentioned that the users is giving the town to @Jdawger. He gave me permission to file this application
    Additional information about your town transfer:
    @Jdawger can you give permission here so I don’t need to post the screenshot?
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    This transfer agreement was originally meant for me as stated on the mayor application (also have an ingame contract with XenonGZ i can post as well if needed, but I believe him stating in his app that “Jdawger payed me in exchange for the town” should suffice, but lmk if you need the screenshot).

As the player who paid for the town and whom XenonGZ stated paid his mayor app in exchange for said town, I agree to transfer my future legal ownership to Mr. Iamjustapony and approve of this town transfer.

#2 Jdawger, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  3. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,303
    @Iamjustapony
    Seeing how this situation is just a little tricky, I'm going to just make it simplified and ask that you make a contract with@XenonGz stating that you can use that contract as a town transfer contract. Otherwise the whole xenon giving it to jdawger and jdawger giving it to you may obscure things a little. Its a simple step but super important for sake of simplicity.
    I'll give you 24 hours to do this and edit it to the application.

4. Iamjustapony

Iamjustapony Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +59
    I started a contract on the forums, but it might be difficult since he has been offline for a week and idk if he’ll be back in time.

Here’s the contract:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/thre...justapony-to-complete-a-town-transfer.191553/

5. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    @Zedoker im curious why we need @XenonGZ ’s approval. He gave permission for me to do a town transfer if and when I needed it (not to mention isn’t a listed owner anymore under /rg I anymore). I know the rules of town ownership changed recently, but why can't I just state that @Iamjustapony can file in my place?

Sorry for asking this, but @XenonGZ has been offline for a little while and I just want to secure this town for our project before the grace period ends, and I fear @XenonGZ wont log on before that

But anyway, here is our ingame contract if it helps
    [​IMG]

#5 Jdawger, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  6. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,303
    The application states:
    "Provide a link to a transfer contract that has been approved by staff:"
    Alongside with that, the wiki also states:
    "You must have a valid staff approved contract officially stating that you have transferred the town. This contract can be a previous one made from before we introduced this application or one made after it. Regardless however it must clearly and absolutely state that the entire town has been transferred to you."

Key point being that you need a staff approved contract, while you do have a player agreement, it's not staff approved, which is just a logistical step that ensures that there is agreement on both ends that can be verified by the staff team. Additionally, to my knowledge, this agreement hasnt come up anywhere where it could have been verified by staff (ie. a complaint or whatever), so a contract is all that is left.
    As for the Xenon not being on, I have sent him a discord message and hopefully he can resolve it quickly.
    I'll go ahead and lock this for the time being. I'm sure that this'll be resolved fairly quickly and that there won't be any need for reclaiming of the town and whatnot.
    If you have any questions, feel free to discord message or send me forum mail.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.