Town support and help

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by LegoGamerPlayz12, Jul 1, 2020.

1. LegoGamerPlayz12

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello all my dear friends!
    This is me Lego! your friendly fellow in ecc, or whatever you would describe me as.

I would like some people to step forward possibly and start helping me and bramza and other with our and there towns!

Any help will be fine! Building, making plots, and giving idea to have a successfull town setup!
    as per in a week a lot of grief's and thefts are occuring in public farms, towns, and some shops,
    i would like to discuss, on how important claiming is to make your town grief and theft proof!
    Thanks to bramza, he would like us together to support this lesson, if any of you feel like to step up forward and help us and everyone in a way to make there towns completed and successfull, do not hesitate and try speaking up, i will give a reply as quick as i could!
    Anyways i thank you bramza to make this succesful! I would be humble to cooperate with this!

Thank you everyone!
    Your sincerely
    Lego

Bye yall!
    have a great day
    cheers!

#1 LegoGamerPlayz12, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  2. Bramza

Bramza Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +7
    I highly recommend talking to this guy!
    He helped me a lot with ideas and giving me an idea what to do before I make my town public with a warp.
    Really thank you Lego!

Yours sincerely,

Bramza

3. LegoGamerPlayz12

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Np! :)
    i also highly recommened seeing his town, you guys will be pleased seeing him and his friends builds! Anyways bye for now :)

#3 LegoGamerPlayz12, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2020