Town sale in exchange for mayor rank

Discussion in 'Voided Contracts Archive' started by PinkyIsMyUnicorn, Dec 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PinkyIsMyUnicorn

PinkyIsMyUnicorn Resident
    Resident ⛰️

Ratings:
    +4
    IGN: PinkIsMyUnicorn. Users Involved in this Contract: cardoril involved in this contract. I @PinkyIsMyUnicorn will give my town claim to @cadoril as on the Main server.@cadoril will pay me $120,000 ECD . @PinkIsMyUnicorn will give town claim on Main to @cadoril for $120,000 ECD. Both of these clauses are an acceptable, enforceable bare-bones contract that can be approved. Actions that are part of the contract after the initial transaction(s) will need to be defined within 24 hours. If @PinkyIsMyUnicorn does not get mayor in 24 hours then @PinkyIsMyUnicorn has to pay back the money. Type in reply " I agree " to accept this request.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
    #1 PinkyIsMyUnicorn, Dec 16, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  2. cardoril

cardoril ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +35
    I agree

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Hi @PinkyIsMyUnicorn I have made multiple attempts to reach out to you in-game - and forums pms yet no response,
    I have attached a copy of what your Contract should look like and to help you going forward, for contracts in the future.
    If you want to void the contract please let me know via this thread - @cardoril @PinkyIsMyUnicorn

Kind regards
    Coow

Please Edit your post and follow the instructions

IGN: PinkIsMyUnicorn.
    Users Involved in this Contract: @cardoril involved in this contract.
    I @PinkyIsMyUnicorn will give my Mayor town claim to @cardoril on the Main server.
    @cardoril will pay @PinkIsMyUnicorn $120,000 ECD to PinkIsMyUnicorn.
    @PinkIsMyUnicorn will give town claim on Main to @cardoril for $120,000 ECD. Full payment will be made in full by: Please insert a timeframe of when payment is to be made
    Both of these clauses are an acceptable, enforceable bare-bones contract that can be approved. Actions that are part of the contract after the initial transaction(s) will need to be defined within 24 hours. *****Everything in green delete ******

If @PinkyIsMyUnicorn does not get the rank of mayor then @PinkyIsMyUnicorn has to pay back $120,000.ECD to @cardoril
    Type in reply " I agree After edit " to accept this request after

#3 coow_coow, Dec 27, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
  4. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff

Ratings:
    +568
    @PinkyIsMyUnicorn If no response or action taken within 24hours I will void this contract, and you will have to submit another.

kind regards
    -Coow

5. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff

Ratings:
    +568
    Hello @cardoril & @PinkyIsMyUnicorn - As stated above I will now lock + void this contract as I have not heard any response from you within the last 24hours.

I hope this thread has taught you what is required of a contract go forward and also -
    For future reference - there is templates for you to use - You can view them HERE
    It will make your life a lot easier, next time round

Kind regards
    -Coow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.