[Town/Mayor] Application

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by rwills1226, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rwills1226

rwills1226 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: rwills1226

Are you a Resident: yes

Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: yes

How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): Mainly mining/farming to get the money but i also sold exp to users.

Have you built/started some sort of town? / What is the town name: I have the borders built as of now. The town will be called "Milk"

What is the size of your town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): it is 200x200

Are your town posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts:
    Post A: [x] -8510 [y] 73 [z] -4708
    Post B: [x] -8710 [y] 73 [z] -4708
    Post C: [x] -8710 [y] 73 [z] -4908
    Post D: [x] -8510 [y] 73 [z] -4908

Have you checked our Zoning Laws and are we waiting for a neighbouring mayor response?:Yes i have read the Zoning Laws and no im not waiting on a mayor response

Additional information about your town: N/A

The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. Do you understand this?: Yes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.