[Town/Mayor Application]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by lostalaskan89, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostalaskan89

lostalaskan89 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: lostalaskan89
    Are you a Resident: Yes
    Do you have the applicable fee for your town: Yes
    Are you applying for the Resident-Discount fee? If so who are your residents?: No
    Have you let your residents know that they must post in this application confirming they are a part of your town with their [x] [y] [z] plot co-ordinates? (If applicable): N/A
    Have you built/started some sort of town? / What is the town name: I've started building its farm, the town's name is LostTown
    What is the size of your town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): 200x200
    Are your town posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of Post A and D:
    A: X: 1849 Y: 73 Z: -0
    D: D: 2049 Y: 67 Z: -200
    Additional information about your town: The last 3 fourths will be world-edited before any major building will go on
    Also, for the town posts, they go up to the sky, unless i did some editing of it, then theres straight pillars up to the sky directly above it
    Also, the coords for z may be 1 less, im not sure if it is, the world edit cut was -201, but that was off record, and now that i manually looked, it was -200, sooo yea. The signs are right on the corners i want though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.