Town Contract Deal

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Zuski_Gibbletz, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zuski_Gibbletz

Zuski_Gibbletz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    IGN:
    Zuski_Gibbletz
    Users Involved in this Contract:
    Thiagoes34_br
    General Purpose of Contract:
    I will be mayor of Thiagoes34_br's town. He will apply for mayor within getting paid $85,000.
    I will have the ability and power to remove him from this town in an agreement of this contract.

Town information:
    The town will be called LeesideCreek

Coordinates:
    Post A: X: -8767 Y: 63 Z: -11964
    Post B: X: -8967 Y: 66 Z: -11964
    Post C: X: -8967 Y: 81 Z: -11764
    Post D: X: -8767 Y: 71 Z: -11764

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @Zuski_Gibbletz will pay Thiagoes34_br $85,000 ECD in order for her to be able to apply for mayor. I will pay him at 6:30 pm Eastern time, on 1/22/17.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    I will be added as Co-mayor and will be able to remove thiagoes34_br from @Thiagoes34_br's town within 24 hours of him becoming mayor. Thiagoes34_br will apply for mayor within 24 hours of getting paid the $85,000.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I Zuski_Gibbletz agree.

#1 Zuski_Gibbletz, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. Thiagoes34_br

Thiagoes34_br Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN:
    Thiagoes34_br
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I Thiagoes34_br Agree.

3. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    @Zuski_Gibbletz,

Before we can proceed with this contract, there's some changes that need to be made.

1. Please add timeframes for when you will pay @Thiagoes34_br (Ex. "Within 24 hours of this contracts approval").

2. "I will be granted full access and complete control over Thiagoes34_br town"
    What does "complete control" mean? Does it mean being added as owner, or being able to transfer the town? Please be more specific, and add timeframes on when @Thiagoes34_br will do these things (Ex. "Thiagoes34 will do /rg ao *town* Zuski_Gibbletz within 24 hours of becoming mayor").
    Also, what's the town name?

3. Please tag each user involved in the contract at least once. This is required.

4. Please include more detail in the contract overall. One part of this contract is you buying him mayor, so make sure to mention that as well as include a timeframe on when he will apply for the rank. Also include the town information he will use in his mayor application (posts, name, etc).
    These things need to be included to bring clarity to the contract and prevent future problems.

After these changes are made, @Thiagoes34_br will have to re-agree to the new terms.

4. Thiagoes34_br

Thiagoes34_br Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN:
    Thiagoes34_br
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I Thiagoes34_br Agree.

5. Thiagoes34_br

Thiagoes34_br Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
  6. zevzero

zevzero Member

Ratings:
    +2,847
    @Zuski_Gibbletz,

There's still some things that need to be added/clarified before we can proceed.

You need to list the full purpose of the contract (under general purpose). That means adding the fact that @Thiagoes34_br will be applying for mayor.

"I Zuski_Gibbletz will pay Thiagoes34_br $85,000 ECD within 24 hours of becoming mayor of her town"
    Just to be clear- is @Thiagoes34_br applying for mayor before receiving the money? Also, you need to mention him using the money to rank up as one of the terms, and the timeframe on when he will apply.

"I will be added as Co-mayor with the intent of running @Thiagoes34_br's town within 24 hours of him becoming mayor."
    You still need to clarify what "running the town" means, and what you're able to do (Ex. "I have permission to remove Thiagoes34_br from the town, file transfers, etc.")

You still have to tag yourself at least once in the contract.

7. zevzero

zevzero Member

Ratings:
    +2,847
  8. Zuski_Gibbletz

Zuski_Gibbletz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
  9. zevzero

zevzero Member