town claim

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by GoatsRMeLife, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoatsRMeLife

GoatsRMeLife Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +342
    IGN:
    @GoatsRMyLife

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Platinum_Foxy

General Purpose of Contract:
    To facilitate the claim of a "yet to be named town" through the use of @Platinum_Foxy 's Tycoon Claim.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I, @GoatsRMyLife, will do as I see fit with the town. This includes adding users as technical 'owners' and technical 'members', selling the town, or doing whatever I so decide with it.

I, @GoatsRMyLife, will forum pm @Platinum_Foxy the information for Tycoon Claim Application - "Town Claim #1" within 20 days after contract approval.

I, @GoatsRMyLife will pay @Platinum_Foxy $150k within 24 hours of the contract being processed.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

The following terms apply to @Platinum_Foxy:

I, @Platinum_Foxy, agree to add the user @GoatsRMyLife as technical owner and remove myself as owner to the "yet to be named town" within 24 hours of the acceptance of my Tycoon Claim Application - "Town Claim #1". Upon adding him to the town, he shall now be the 'owner', and may do as he sees fit with the town.

I,@Platinum_Foxy agree that this contract shall be considered null and void with no compensation due in the event the "yet to be named town" cannot be claimed thru the ECC Server Claim System, including the 3 day notification rule in effect.

I, @Platinum_Foxy confirm that my Tycoon Claim is currently available.

I, @Platinum_Foxy agree to sign a new contract that may act as a proper contract for the claiming of a town through the server's town-claim process or server town-transfer for tycoons+ to be filed by @GoatsRMyLife within 24 hours of the claim being approved.

I, @Platinum_Foxy will file for a town claim using the information provided in @GoatsRMyLife 's forum PM within 24 hours of the forum message being sent.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

Yes

#1 GoatsRMeLife, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. Platinum_Foxy

Platinum_Foxy Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +51
    I agree.

3. Jose0213

Jose0213 Ex-Senior SuperMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +264
    Hello, Thank you for taking the time to file this contract!
    Unfortunately, I will be denying this contract. There are several reasons why:
    1st.
    The concept of permanent ownership is not supported when it comes to towns.
    2nd. You can't have a clause for a town transfer, due to the fact that the town is "yet to be named". For the transfer to take effect, it must be placed in its own separate contract, or completely outlined in the above contract with a town name.
    This states that @Platinum_Foxy cannot place, or remove block, or LWC's which also violates server rules, because the town is "technically" @Platinum_Foxy 's town for 24 hours before it is transferred to you.

Please fix the above, and within 24hours with the above changes.

~User given 24 hours to make changes.

#3 Jose0213, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  4. GoatsRMeLife

GoatsRMeLife Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +342
  5. Jose0213

Jose0213 Ex-Senior SuperMod