Town Claim Sale

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by ajp79, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    IGN:
    @ajp79

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @bobthegnome1, @ajp79

General Purpose of Contract:
    For @ajp79 to file a claim on the town of "Atacama"
    ( https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/...2000-congo-owner-of-atacama-rockdassie.20961/ ) and transfer it fully to @bobthegnome1 upon receiving $200,000 ECD from @bobthegnome1.

I @ajp79 agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

* I will file a town claim application for the town of Atacama within 2 hours of receiving a $200,000 ECD payment from @bobthegnome1 (screenshots for the town claim application will be provided by @bobthegnome1)

*Should the town claim be unsuccessful, @ajp79will pay @bobthegnome1 his $200,000 ECD back.

* I will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after the claim is successful; I will add @bobthegnome1 and @bobthegnome1 will become the new legal owner

* This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @bobthegnome1 at a later time.

The other users involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

* @bobthegnome1 will transfer $200,000 ECD to @ajp79 within 24 hours of the contracts approval.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCrafts rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk, I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such:

#1 ajp79, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  2. Gowther32

Gowther32 Goat Sin of Lust
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +107
    Hello @ajp79,

Before we may begin to process this contract please update the contract with the following changes:

First clause of the terms you agree to (town claim file) should specify amount of ECD to be payed.

Second clause of the terms you agree to (if town claim unsuccessful) should have a space between your tag and "will", as well as specifying a time frame for which you will pay back bobthegnome1.

At the bottom part of the contract you must agree to the statement.

3. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
  4. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    IGN:
    @bobthegnome1

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    No. Still mistakes. I've filed a contract.

#4 communism1, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  5. Gowther32

Gowther32 Goat Sin of Lust
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +107
    As @bobthegnome1 has not agreed to the contract and refiled the contract with the mistakes fixed and @ajp79 has agreed to the new contract, I will go ahead and deny and lock this contract and begin handling the new one.

Contract Denied. Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.