[Town Claim #1]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by Diamond396, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamond396

Diamond396 Shiny EcoMaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +70
    • IGN: Diamond396
    • What is your current in-game rank: Tycoon
    • How many towns have you already claimed (If any): N/A
      • Provide links for your previous town claim apps (if any): N/A
    • Who is the original town owner of this town: doubble_dees
    • Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command: Only me.
    • Why are you attempting to claim this town: I am attempting to claim it so that I can file an LWC for iticip's items, and so that I can apply for anything in the future.
    • What are your future plans with this town: I would like to continue building it just as iticip would have.
    • Have you read the above town claiming rules and understand the severe consequences of not following them: I have, and completely understand.
    • Additional information about your town claim: Iticip was a user I considered very much as a friend, and I would really like to carry out his legacy with this town.
    • The GameAdmins handle applications at least once a week. Do not constantly ask staff to do your application. We can see there are outstanding applications and handle them when we are able to. As well, after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. By agreeing to this you are agreeing to abide by and accept the possible consequences of everything listed in this section: I completely understand.

#1 Diamond396, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  2. Diamond396

Diamond396 Shiny EcoMaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +70
    Iticip's appeal has been denied I think.

3. clou44

clou44 Professional Forum Stalker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Please be patient while we determine if this town is available to be claimed.

4. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    Because your application goes against our rules for reasons you want to claim this town I will be denying this.

• RULES*
      • Once the town you claim is yours - you must ensure the current members of the town are properly treated and allowed more than sufficient time to move out if that is what you require of them.
      • You must make a town thread stating your plans for the new town and you must tag all the towns members that currently remain as part of the town so that they are aware of your plans. Check for current members using the /rg info <townname> command. Your thread must be posted in the Town Discussionssection.
      • If you require current remaining members of the town to move out for whatever reason; they must be notified in the above mentioned thread with a forum @tag. They must also be given 7 days notice and be allowed to get absolutely all of their possessions out.
      • Your town claim must not have any selfish/malicious reasons behind it. The consequences of this will be severe and handled by the highest level staff personally.
      • All in all stay courteous and professional throughout this claim process with all current remaining members of the town as well as everyone else involved. Once again the consequences of not doing so will be severe. (PermaBan/Account wipe/etc) We are very serious/strict with this.
    You may apply again for this town in a week. If your intentions for claiming this town continue to be for selfish reasons then this town will no longer be able to be claimed by you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.