The Founder's Library

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Revanrose6, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    [​IMG]
    The Founders invite all players to donate historical information to the Founders Library. Our intention is to collect pieces of ECC History so that they can be shared with current and future players.

What kind of information do we want?: Any story from ECC as long as its appropriate. If you submit an inappropriate book, we will take the appropriate action with said book, including but not limited to, burning.

Will your information be accessible to the public?: The Library itself will eventually be available to the public in some form. It is likely we will allow copies of any book that belongs to the library be checked in and out of the library by the general player base. After all, literacy is important.

How do you submit the information?: You can either post on this forum post or PM me in game. I can provide you with a book in main north that is to be returned to me as soon as possible.

Together we collect information on Legacy while recording Rising for future players. At the end of the day, we are living in tomorrow's history, so, lets make the information easier to find.

Currently Library Books:
    • The Fall of Archive
    • How Not To Make Money for Dummies
    • ECC Fairy Tale 1
    • Weather Today: Not Rain by Anon
    • The Deed by @OlympiansAreGods
    • Ramblings of A Madman by Anon
    • Functional Recipes by Alberto Fettuccine and Cortez Brûlée

Special Thanks to the Following Donators of Books:
    @DominiqV: The Wings of Desire - Book will be transferred to MN and added to the Library ASAP.
    @Mika8117 - A book we will not be making publicly available.
    @OlympiansAreGods - The Deed

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 Revanrose6, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2020