The Dragon: VMR End World!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by ClarinetPhoenix, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    [​IMG]
    The First Task:
    The Dragon

Join us in the VMR End at event time (2pm EST) on Saturday(tomorrow) for the run of your life!
    Armed with your wand(a knockback stick), Iron Armor and food you will attempt to pick up as many prize vouchers as possible from the chests in
    THE VMR END WORLD
    Meanwhile you must also avoid the Ender Dragon and various other things looking to potentially kill you.

The rundown/instructions:
    15min before we begin:
    You will be asked to join VMR and you will be teleported to the event End Portal
    You should SET YOUR SPAWN one of the available beds - you will need to right click it.
    You want to do this for quick re-entry into the game if you die.

5 minutes before we begin:
    I will allow entry into the End.
    You will be at the End spawning platform, you will NOT be able to exit the spawn right away.
    You should grab a set of armor, some food and a stick from the chests.
    The End Dragon will be re-summoned within 1 minute of the event starting.
    Right at 2pm EST I will allow all contestants to enter the arena.

Keep in mind it WILL be dangerous, however the rewards are great! Don't forget to use your wand to ward off threats or perhaps other users trying to get into chests.
    If you are regularly playing VMR, please don't bring anything with you, everything you need will be provided at the event.

Keep-inventory will be on in the arena, so you won't lose what you manage to get from a death.
    The event area is sectioned off during the event, just stick around on the main island of the End.
    The exit portal will also be blocked off for the duration of the event.
    Prize vouchers will be recorded and honored at the end of the event, since VMR items cannot be taken to the Main Network.
    There are over 50 CHESTS with prizes to be grabbed.

Prizes:
    At the end of the event I will personally tally what everyone has via inventory and distribute rewards within Main. This only works if I have your willing cooperation and patience.
    Each prize has a specific item key'd to it, I simply will need to view your inventory to take a tally of what you have for prizes before you exit VMR.
    Prizes will be awarded via Main.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    Are there GCs?

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
  4. IrishknifeRD

IrishknifeRD Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +22
    will hacked clients be banned for this event? Although ok to use on VMR, seems in poor taste for this style of event to just know where the chests are at.

5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Update:
    Regarding Hacking:
    I don't allow hacking during my Events on the main servers, this one will be the same.
    I know its VMR, but its also an Event where you win prizes for the Main servers, leave those clients at home today.
    Also, don't bring anything into the arena, I will provide everything you need for the game.

Regarding prizes:
    Giftcards, ECD, Spawner Keys and some vouchers for Gem/Nstar packages for Main.
    All prizes will be tallied and awarded after the event is over.

The Game itself:
    The arena has been stocked with more prizes than before.

Things you want to know:
    Not all the chests are above ground, you may need to brave some tunnels to find other prizes.
    Some prizes can only be distributed with a button, keep an eye out for those!
    The longer the game goes on, the more dangerous it could potentially get, watch your back!
    If you do die, and somehow didn't set your spawn to the portal, you can still contact one of the GameAdmins or me standing by to get back in.

I hope we all have fun! See you there!

6. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    Why do I feel like just because my luck 51 people would show up and I’d be the one person without a reward

7. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Well, you gotta be in it to win it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.