Thank You LadyVamptress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krobkins, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Krobkins

Krobkins Mєgαмιηєя
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    I know you all know how special @Ladyvamptress is but I just want to tell you how special. I desperately wanted a dolphin for Christmas. Bless her heart, she went so far out of her way, jumped through hoops, walked backward for 17 miles and even stood on her head for 2 days to get me a dolphin. I still can't believe she did this for me but she did.

When Skyblock first started she spent countless hours getting my island set up. I can't build and all I have ever done on ECC is mine so I had no idea where to even begin. It was such a beautiful and productive island all thanks to Ladyv.

Thanking her in person just didn't seem sufficient and I want everybody to know how special she really is.

So, Ladyv. from the bottom of our hearts Adolphus the Dolphin and I thank you so very much.

• Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    I will do anything I can to help you out @Krobkins. You are a very special lady to me and I enjoy our talks and just your presence in-game. I’m happy to teach you things in-game cause your genuine reaction, when you start doing the things I taught you, brings me such joy. You are so kind, generous, and supportive... it makes me proud to call you a friend. So when you wanted a dolphin, a dolphin was what you would be getting from me. I didn’t know how I was going to do it, but luck was on my side and I was able to get you Adolphus! :)

Don’t know what I’m going to do next year to top this tho, lol. xD I’m so thrilled you liked your gift, thank you so much for your gift and for your friendship, means the world to me! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
    #2 Ladyvamptress, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018