Tab Menu Mismatch

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Lopporit, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +958
    Minecraft Username: CammyBunny

Brief Description: Tab menu is swapping the pictures around, mismatching them with different usernames

Instructions: Log into main with 1.19.1 (this issue just started with the update) and press tab, this isn't happening 100% of the time as far as I can tell but it is frequent

How many times did you recreate this?: Greater than 10 times over the course of the last day

Result: Player face pictures and usernames don't always match

Expected Result: Player face pictures and usernames should match

Evidence: [​IMG]
    In this screenshot the first 11 names (at least, and except for andrewkm) have the wrong picture next to the name

2. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    [​IMG]

Even worse on Main North

3. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    I have a theory what might be happening to tab and the bot. My theory is the social interactions page keeps players that leave the server on the list to allow other players to report them if they go offline. Since the bot is essentially the whole social interactions page, it's messing up with cached players that have logged off.

After testing this on main north and melbster joined and left, melbster's skin replaced mine in tab. (compare the skin in the video of melbster to that in this image)
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Thank you for the report.
    I've forwarded this to the BungeeTabListPlus developer.
    No ETA on a fix.