synthest

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by block_crusher, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    Hello ecc mods/ admins / andrewkm.

I was not on ecc for a few weeks and about a week or so now i logged into ecc to discover that my co-mayor Almoace removed me from my town region synthest and sold it to peregrines3469.

I spoke to peregrines3469 and asked him to give me my town back but he refuses to. Below you will find a like to both my block set and mayor app threads confirming my ownership.

Mayor app: http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application.15627/

Set app: http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/world-edit-set-replace-application.15935/

thankyou in advance
    -block

#1 block_crusher, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  2. trevalynfar

trevalynfar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +129
    Okay I am collecting information on this situation can Almoace and peregrines3469 can you two please respond to this thread with more information on this situation please?

#2 trevalynfar, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  3. peregrines3469

peregrines3469 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +70
    Hiya
    Yes approx the 30th April 2013 Mikeace60 was asked by Almoace if he wanted to buy Synthnest. He purchased the land for $60, 000 and since then I have been added as co-owner. When I was added no other member or owner apart from Mikeace60 was on the land. We have approached people who had locks to remove them. Which they have slowly.
    i put in a very large lock report for a member, which over the cause of a week locks and trade signs have been removed.
    Last week I had a message from Block_crusher to say the land was his and he wants it back. I told him to approach Almoace as he was the one who sold me the land.
    Since then he has sent me messages to my profile and constant pm's telling me to give the land back or he would go to AndrewKM and he would make me give the land back. I have told him to file a complaint as Mikeace60 purchased the land in good faith.
    From what I can see from the sign we took down Almoace was not the only owner. Joel_king2 and Ewughost both had signs up stating owners rules.
    If you want any further info contact Mikeace60 as he was the one who purchased the land from Almoace.

4. trevalynfar

trevalynfar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +129
    Thank you for responding. Tagging in mikeace60 to give his part to this story.

5. mikeace60

mikeace60 Builder

Ratings:
    +20
    I was approached by Almoace on or around the 30th April 2013, he asked me if I was interested in buying another town off of him as I had already brought one before. I asked to have a look around. i did region info to see who was on the land and it was just Almoace. We agreed on $60,000 and he added me as an owner there and then and asked me to remove his as an owner. I added my partner Peregrines3469 and we set about taking things down, removing locks (she did all the locks) and getting the land ready to have new people on it. This land seems to have had alot of owners from the signs that we both have taken down and had unlocked.

6. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Mikeace60 can you provide evidence of your legal right to sell block_Crusher's town?

7. mikeace60

mikeace60 Builder

Ratings:
    +20
    I didn't sell the town i brought the town and no I didn't take any screenshots of the transaction as I had dont business with Almoace in the past and everything was fine

8. mikeace60

mikeace60 Builder

Ratings:
    +20
    sorry meant to say "had done" not dont business

9. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Almoace do you have evidence that you had the right to sell this town?

10. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

Without evidence of who stole the town, we cannot take action ban wise, however, in regards to getting your town back I have a suggestion. Please PM wewinagain on the forum with a request for your town returned. Attach your original town application to the PM.

Revanrose6

Complaint Handled - No Action Taken Seeing As We Don't Know Who Stole It

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.