[Suggestion]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BackToThePast, Jun 7, 2013.

?

Should there be two Aethers? One for building and one for resources?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. BackToThePast

BackToThePast Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,134
    Minecraft Name: BackToThePast

Suggestion: I suggest that we have 2 Aethers on ECC.

Reason: I feel this way because many people over ECC have wanted the Aether to reset, but there are also those who wish that the Aether remains the same. I suggest we have 2 Aethers. One Aether will be reset monthly just like the Mining World and Nether World. The other Aether will stay just the same, just like the one we have right now. There are many people on ECC (Including me) who want the Aether to reset. It is a nice to place to build and get resources and ect. This is why I believe there should be two Aethers.

Any Other Information: Many people on ECC are waiting for this day. I would most likely suggest doing this for the safety of the buildings and getting resources.

Link To This Plugin: I am not sure of a plugin that can be used, but you could just use the ones that we have right now. Just add on what you need.

#1 BackToThePast, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  2. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +627
    If you want resources go to the mining world or nether. Aether is for looking at, and creating buildings.

3. LegendaryTrio

LegendaryTrio Legs and Dairy Pokémon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +301
    Instead of maybe having two aether worlds, the aether should be expanded just as the mining world and main world were a while back? This might be easier to actually implement, and I am guessing it would cause less lag most likely.

4. DakotahFTM

DakotahFTM Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +132
    +1 thats a good idea

5. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995
    I think before we add another Aether, we should figure out perks for the rank Captain. It literally has had nothing since the time I joined.. Now it's even more pointless due to the fact you can't see Other-World tags anymore. :/

6. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

I don't think we need another aether. Personally I feel people should read into the aether's intended use before joining it. If you are getting aether it should be to build or to see other's builds. The aether is a building world and not a mining world.

As for Jetscat's comment. I agree completely. Captain needs some perks worthy of spending 25k.

Revanrose6

7. BackToThePast

BackToThePast Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,134
    What could be some ideas for the Aether Captain Perk? It would be nice to expand it and allow places to go farther into the wild, to explore and build.

#7 BackToThePast, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013