Denied [Suggestion] Raise /ISR level cap

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nicit6, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Skyblock is great but if you're trying to get $ for every level 15 is super limiting and frankly a strange number

I'd prefer it uncapped but I'd also prefer andrew to not deny this suggestion so the highest feasible number on his side would be great
    I don't see the harm in bumping it to 20 or 30, realistically the hour cooldown prevents any major abuse as long as it's less than like 50

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    I like the idea of raising the cap to 20 or 30 per hour! I think that this would help more people who just came to play SkyBlock want to play main, too. I noticed that when the SkyBlock server was down most of the new players who only play SkyBlock did not stay on main. They wanted to have ranks and the new cap would help them gain them faster.

I also think that it would help the economy. With most people on SkyBlock, the Main server economy has died off a little. The increase of money hopefully it could help boost the number of people that would want to buy items. This may possibly help jump-start the economy.

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I don’t mind the whole 15k/hr with /isr tbh. The one thing that I do hate is the fact that the levels rewards don’t get saved.

If it was modified in a way to save the rewards for the island levels but only dish out 15k for each /isr, it would be ok. If not, then yes, please change the max cap

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Nope.
    The current setup will not change. If you are looking to make more ECD, make use of star tools and a well put together farm on the main server.

#4 andrewkm, Jun 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.