[Suggestion Get rid of the end]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pancakesplatter, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Pancakesplatter

Pancakesplatter Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +33
    Thread Title:
    The end is Nigh

Minecraft Name:
    Pancakesplatter

Suggestion:
    I'm so sicken tired of "the end is nigh". Ughhh I have 0 (zero) chance of winning when I'm in a game with a donator or some other player who has better amour/weapons then me. I can't be the only person who never plays hunger games any more because of it!!!! I wish that we could bring it back to how it was when I could sneak up on the last two players/chase and get the kills then win. Please show your support on how much you hate "the end". I'm so fed up with this being the end always. I never win anymore even when I do kill like 6 other players before the end starts.
    Please once again, stand together all you ragers out there who can't stand the new end. Show your support so that Andrew will at least take a look at this and debate/think to himself about getting rid of the end!!!

Reason:
    Reason for this is because I cant stand donators always winning in the end. I also think SG/HG should require not only good weapons/amour, but also skill, which isn't necessary when the end is nigh.

Other Information:
    Sorry if I sound so angry but i really truly can't stand the new (sorta new) ending to the game.

Link to this plugin:
    No plug-in.

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    The new system was made because we had to get rid of lightening because it was causing extreme lag. Without the lightening there was no way to find the other players without wandering around for 2 hours. Thus the end was created to force everyone to fight and thus the game would go well, not kill the server and everyone will have fun. :D Therefore, I believe the end game is a brilliant idea.

3. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    The lightning even crashed the server, which is why it got removed.

4. thehockeykids2

thehockeykids2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,581
    This system makes it so you cant camp outside the map (ender-glitching) or getting somewhere unreachable

5. Pancakesplatter

Pancakesplatter Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +33
    Lighting may be a bad alternative but there must be some other way to end the game, possibly adding Coords in the survival games chat to help show where everyone is (just x and z). Ease respond below with an alternative everyone who hates the end

6. SuperGamerRob

SuperGamerRob Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Most SG servers have the same feature, commonly reffered to as death match. It is realistic to the actual Hunger Games (game makers bring contestants together near end)

From this, -1 to removing it. Last i checked it's broken on arena 4, so that needs to be fixed if not already done.