[Star-Tool Payment Plan]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Oct 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    IGN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_, @BobbyBlack

General Purpose of Contract:
    The general purpose of this contract is to secure a payment plan on a star-tool.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree to give @BobbyBlack 1xMagic Hoe/Reed (within 24 hours of receiving downpayment) after a $3,500,000ECD downpayment is paid within 24 hours of contract approval and a payment plan of $24,000,000ECD that is to be paid in eight weeks. The full payment of $27,500,000ECD is due by December 17th, 2020(11:59 US EST). @_Royal_Vulpes_ will retain ownership of the Magic Hoe/Reed until it is paid off within eight weeks(Owner #KEYJXRR4), then the ownership will be given to @BobbyBlack. If I do not meet the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @BobbyBlack agrees to accept the Magic Hoe/Reed on a $3,500,000ECD down payment (within 24 hours of contract approval) and a payment plan of $24,000,000ECD that is to be paid in eight weeks. The full payment of $27,500,000 is due by December 17th, 2020(11:59 US EST) at trade chests located at the Main Austro-Aurora United Bank on the second floor(East building next to /warp Vienna x:79 y:96 z:808). @BobbyBlack must make payments of $3,000,000 each week (Dates: October 29th, November 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, December 3rd, 10th, and 17th). If any payment is missed weekly, a late fee of $250,000 will be added to each missed payment. If 2 payments are missed it will result in repossession until the 2 missed payments and 2 late fees are paid. If the full payment of $27,500,000ECD is not paid by December 17th, 2020(11:59 US EST), a late fee of $750,000 will be added to the amount due. If the full payment is not received(including the late fee(s)) by December 19th, 2020(12:01 am US EST), it will result in repossession of the Magic Hoe/Reed and a complaint of scamming being filed and @BobbyBlack will be given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree.

2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
  3. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    Remember to double-tap F2 for time stamped screenshots for all relevant transactions!

Contract Approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.