Star tool payment plan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by wolfspy7, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    IGN:
    @wolfspy7

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @wolfspy7, @Sharpi3loko

General Purpose of Contract:
    The general purpose of this contract is to secure a payment plan on a star-tool.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @wolfspy7, agree to give @Sharpi3loko 1xStar Pickaxe (within 24 hours of this contract being accepted) on a payment plan of $1,700,000ECD that is to be paid in eight weeks. The full payment of $1,700,000ECD is due by April 26th, 2019( GMT ). I will also retain ownership of the Star Pickaxe until it is paid off in the eight weeks(Owner #JS7F7GNG, then the ownership will be given to @Sharpi3loko. If I do not meet the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Sharpi3loko agrees to accept the Star Pickaxe on a payment plan of $1,700,000ECD that is to be paid in eight weeks at a trade chest located in wolftown (/warp wolftown) in Main Rising (coords x 4745 y 64 z 4691). @Sharpi3loko must make at least one payment of $212,500 (there are 8 installments in the partial of this amount) each week (Dates: March 5,12,19,26, April ,9,16,23 ). If any payment is missed weekly, a late fee of $1,000 will be added to each missed payment. If the full payment of $1,700,000 is not made by April 26th, 2019(US Eastern Time), a late fee of $50,000 will be added to the amount due. If the full payment is not received(including the late fee) by April 29th, 2019(US Eastern Time), it will result in repossession of the Star Pickaxe and @Sharpi3loko will be given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @wolfspy7, agree to the terms.

#1 wolfspy7, Feb 26, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  2. Sharpi3loko

Sharpi3loko Lotto Losing Champion
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +11
    IGN:
    @Sharpi3loko

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

#2 Sharpi3loko, Feb 26, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  3. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Everything looks good here! Please don't forget to take time stamped screenshots when any transaction occurs. (Double tap f2).

Contract approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.