Star Tool Agreement

Discussion in 'Voided Contracts Archive' started by ChefCraft19, Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    IGN:
    @ChefCraft19

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @destroyer2441

General Purpose of Contract:
    Transferring partial ownership of Melon Sword (#K90T4EWE) and Eff7 (#K9KXCKEO)

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @ChefCraft19 agree that I will place both of the previously mentioned star tools within the chest located in the town of chips_ahoy(Main Server) located at x:10874 y:63 z:1567 within 24 hours of receiving $1,000,000 ECD from @destroyer2441

I, @ChefCraft19 agree that both tools will remain in the chest at all times unless being actively used.

I, @ChefCraft19 agree that if either tool is broken I will inform @destroyer2441 within the hour, and return 100% of the initial payment(500k for one tool, 1 million for both) within 24 hours of the tool(s) being broken. If one tool is broken, this contract will still be active for the unbroken tool unless otherwise cancelled.

I, @ChefCraft19 agree that I will return the full initial payment if I decide to reclaim full ownership of the tool(s) at any time. 500k will be returned for one tool, or 1 million for both.

I, @ChefCraft19 agree that @destroyer2441 may renounce their rights to one or both of the tools at anytime, and I @ChefCraft19 will refund @destroyer2441 40% of the initial cost(200k for one tool, 400k for both).

I, @ChefCraft19 agree that I will not loan either tool to any other player while this contract is active.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @destroyer2441 will transfer a sum of $1,000,000 ECD to @ChefCraft19 within 24 hours of this contracts approval.

@destroyer2441 agrees that both tools will remain in a chest in the town of chips_ahoy(Main Server) located at x:10874 y:63 z:1567 unless they are actively being used.

@destroyer2441 agrees that if either tool is broken or lost they will inform @ChefCraft19 within the hour. If the tool can not be recovered by the ECC Staff, @destroyer2441 will be given 2 months from that date to replace the tool. 4 months will be given if both tools are required to be replaced.

@destroyer2441 agrees that if they are required to replace the star tools, the new replacement tool(s) will return to @ChefCraft19's ownership fully, and will not continued to be shared. If only one tool is broken, this contract will still be active for the unbroken tool unless otherwise cancelled.

@destroyer2441 agrees to not loan out either tool to any other player for any reason.

@destroyer2441 agrees to not rename, reenchant, or modify the tools in any way.

@destroyer2441 agrees that if they choose to renounce their rights to one or both of the tools back to @ChefCraft19, @destroyer2441 will receive 40% back of the initial cost. This means 200k will be returned for one tool, or 400k for both. Returning both tools will void this contract completely.

@destroyer2441 agrees that @ChefCraft19 has the right to claim full ownership of one or both tools at any time, as long as the full payment is returned. (500k for one tool, 1 million for both tools)

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I, @ChefCraft19 agree

2. destroyer2441

destroyer2441 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I, @destroyer2441 agree

3. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    All looks good - ensure you take appropriate, time stamped screenshots for any necessary transactions by double tapping F2.

Contract Approved ~ Locked

4. Melbster

Melbster Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +69
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.