Stalingrad Rules and Info

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by XTheManateeX, Jun 21, 2012.

1. XTheManateeX

XTheManateeX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome comrades! This thread will contain all you need to know about the wonderful town of Stalingrad!

Rules:

1) DO NOT go underneath the stone brick layer at y 80. DO NOT remove any of these stone bricks including the ones at the border of the town. This will be considered greifing and you will be immediately removed from the town and possibly banned as a greif report will be filed against you.

2) DO NOT build outside of your own plot. You paid for a certain amount of space, that's all you get.

3) This should be obvious but I'll say it anyway. ABSOLUTELY NO GREIFING! Should you greif any of the town structures or any of your fellow town member's plots you will be removed from the town and possibly banned.

4) You should have something clearly outlining the boundaries of your plot. I will outline it when you buy it but if you don't like the material I used feel free to use a different material as long as there is a boundary around your plot.

5) If you are going to be inactive for 7 days or more please inform me so I know that you haven't quit the server. If you do not inform you i may end up clearing your plot and selling it off. So to avoid all that trouble just simply let me know!

Notice!!!!!

It is your responsibility to know and abide by all the rules of Stalingrad. Failure to follow these rules may result in immediate removal from town with no refund for your plot. These rules are subject to change without warning. I will do my best to make sure that everyone knows of a rule change when it happens but you should check this thread frequently to be safe. More rules may be added if the need arises so pay attention to this thread so you are aware of any changes or additions.

Pricing:
    10x10=$1,000
    20x20=$3,200
    30x30=$7,200
    50x50=$20,000

These are just generic sizes. If you want a different size I can most likely work something out.

We currently do not have a spawn portal! Portal Fund: $0/$75,000