Spawntown Raffle Tickets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ClarinetPhoenix, Jun 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Spawntown Raffle Tickets:
    Listed below are the current ticket standings for the ECC 2.0 Spawntown Raffle.
    Tickets will be earned through various contests, events and other methods. Stay turned for more information!

When is the raffle?
    The raffle will take place on June 12th, 2021 at 6pm EST!

Raffle Ticket Cut-Off:

The last planned event to earn tickets at will be the Spleef competition on June 11th, beginning at 6pm EST

Ticket Assignments:
    Ticket number assignments will be posted publicly as soon as I have them ready. You can expect to see a number range next to your name that represents the number of tickets you have in. If the chosen number lands within your range, you win!

Raffle Draw!!!
    At 6pm EST
    , we will gather in the Discord where I will share my screen, and then using a RNG I will finally draw this raffle to determine the winners!
    Remember, if someone wins a spawntown, I will remove their name and tickets from the Raffle, if the numbers land in their range after this has happened I will re-draw until we have a valid winner!

Do I have to rank up or file an application to claim my Spawntown?
    I will not be requiring users to rank up or submit town applications for these spawntowns.
    Each town will be assigned a placeholder application with the towns coordinate details, when a town is won and the desired details provided to me for the town(name). This placeholder application thread will be updated and placed in the Resident+ forum.
    This thread will serve as the towns official application for all things town related for the spawntown.

Are there any rules to owning a spawntown?

Yes, in an effort to make sure that spawntowns do not sit and go unused I have implemented a monthly review policy.
    You can view it here; I suggest everyone be aware of the regulations you will abide by for your spawntown should you obtain one.
    Spawntown Rules and Regulations
    Overall we're not looking to be mean and strict, we simply wish the spawntowns to be used and developed. Not enforcing some sort of regulations just allows people to sit on their towns without developing them indefinitely.
    If you feel you can't meet the standards your best bet is to sell your town.

If there are other questions, feel free to post here! :)

Earning Raffle Tickets:
    Below are past and present methods to earn Spawntown Raffle tickets, there are also random small events ingame that also give out tickets! Stay tuned!

5/1: Skyblock Top 10 Islands Competition for May - CONCLUDED
    5/9 Redeem Certain Assets for Tickets - CONCLUDED

#1 ClarinetPhoenix, Jun 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    There we have it! The ECC 2.0 Spawntown Winners!

Town 1: @techy88
    Town 2: @IshanDJB
    Town 3: @rh2wilson
    Town 4: @SunProphet
    Town 5: @creepcreepcreep
    Town 6: @7amoodw
    Town 7: @romper83273
    Town 8: @zjkhan
    Town 9: @Bsqt
    Town 10: @FoxBLP
    Town 11: @TankNoodle
    Town 12: @Enegek
    Town 13: @EraNow
    Town 14: @kenny0011
    Town 15: @MadMonster_
    Town 16: @Xdutchless
    Town 17: @Arhinman
    [​IMG]

You are NOT required to apply for these towns. I have prepared threads to represent their official applications!
    You must contact me (@ClarinetPhoenix) via **Forum PM** with your desired town-name, as well as whether you would like the town flattened.
    You may have the town flattened with WorldEdit to y = 63 (same level as spawn's floor) with a choice of either stone or grass_block for your material -- Let me know in your PM.
    Users have 14 days to claim their spawntown. If you don't claim your town, we will auction them off to the community.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Happy Happy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #2 ClarinetPhoenix, Jun 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.