[Spawn-Town Portal Application]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by goblizz, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goblizz

goblizz The One and Only
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,576
    IGN: goblizz
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Yes, I do.
    How did you make the funds for this application?: (Lying will result in a ban): $35,000 from @oRON647 (comayor split), $20,000 from @ChargerBoltz5 (comayor split), and SG for the last $20,000.
    Are you the town mayor and what is the town name: I am the town mayor, and the town name is Titletown.
    What are your portal location co-ordinates (In your town): [-11034] [78] [12160]
    Which world is this portal in (Legacy/Rising): Legacy
    What size will the portal be within your town: 4x5
    Have you made a portal outline out of obsidian: Yes, I have.
    Have you clearly shown where the entrance will be: Yes, I have. One side is wall, the other is an exit out. The exit out faces west.
    The GameAdmins handle applications at least once a week. Do not constantly ask staff to do your application. We can see there are outstanding applications and handle them when we are able to. As well, after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. By agreeing to this you are agreeing to abide by and accept the possible consequences of everything listed in this section: I agree to the terms of this application.

2. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    Added

#2 physyy, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.